1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by mia_angel, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Slimfast/Slimming world
    Sorting out my dinner for tomorrow, lettuce tacos :D :D:D

Does anyone know of any mild mexican type spices to use for my mince, either free or not too high in syns.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Slimfast/Slimming world
    thank you! is it free?
  4. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Personally, when doing mexican I would use paprika, cumin, coriander, oregano, chilli powder (to taste), onion, garlic and salt. I would also use a squidge of lime. :) That's mexican to me, as cajun is different, although equally tasty! :)
  5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    I do a similar mixture to shrimpy. I tend to use fresh chilli's where possible though instead of chilli powder, as I find you just don't get the same flavouring from chilli powder.

Also if you want it a bit more spicy (I do) add a bit of cayenne pepper. But you only need a tiny bit, don't go mad. I normally add about 1/4 of a teaspoon at a time, taste and then add more if needed.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.