• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green Day Spicey carrot and lentil soup

Free on green and extra easy!

This is a superp winter warming free soup!

7oz/198g red lentils
1lb/454g carrots,chopped
1 large onion
1 teaspoon curry powder
freshly ground pepper just before serving

This is soooo easy...
Chop the carrots and onion put them in a large saucepan with the lentils and the curry powder. Add 2pints/1.1 litre's of water, boil for ten mins then simmer for 25 mins more. blitz a bit with a hand blender leaving some lumps.
add freshly ground pepper, serve and enjoy!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Are the red lentils tinned? or fresh? Like the sound of that soup. Tend to make a soup a couple of times a week so when I come in I have something to have straight away and the kids love it when they get home from school :)
Just made this soup and it was absolutely lovely - will definately be making this again.
Just the recipe I needed - have a lot of carrots to use up and trying to avoid shpooing for soup ingredients!
Snowed here for hours so have made another big pot of this soup for tea - sure is a winter warmer.

Just put soup on and there's a lovely smell already.Signed up for this site the other day and I'm attempting to lose weight for the umpteenth time,have done it before will do it again.:D