Spider

jo-85

Gold Member
Even the creepy crawlies in the world are "helping" me with SW. Was feeling a little peckish thought I might have a mullerlight yoghurt before I even got to the fridge had to evacuate the kitchen a big hairy spider is in there! Eeeeeeekkk :( in all alone so nobody to get him. So have been saved 1 syn for not having my yoghurt!!

Shudder shudder. I think spiders are vile, nasty, creepy things, and they're even worse when they stop you doing your general things around the house- the other day I couldn't have a shower cos there was a huge one on the bathroom wall!

Shudder shudder. I think spiders are vile, nasty, creepy things, and they're even worse when they stop you doing your general things around the house- the other day I couldn't have a shower cos there was a huge one on the bathroom wall!

They probably don't think a lot of you either.

They do not stop you from doing anything, you stop yourself because of your fear of a relatively harmless little creature who does you more favours than you know.

From an article on spiders

Spiders eat more insects than birds and bats (combined) eat, so they should be considered another of humans best friends. They play a big role in controlling insect populations.

They keep your home clear of flies, mosquitoes and other small insects.

It is unusual for British species to bite.

I know loads of people are afraid of spiders and I do respect that. My irrational fear is of escalators. I can not use one. Not for any amount of money would you get me on one.:eek:

Someone has to defend the poor spider so it might as well be me lol !!!:D

fillymum said:
They probably don't think a lot of you either.

They do not stop you from doing anything, you stop yourself because of your fear of a relatively harmless little creature who does you more favours than you know.

From an article on spiders

Spiders eat more insects than birds and bats (combined) eat, so they should be considered another of humans best friends. They play a big role in controlling insect populations.

They keep your home clear of flies, mosquitoes and other small insects.

It is unusual for British species to bite.

I know loads of people are afraid of spiders and I do respect that. My irrational fear is of escalators. I can not use one. Not for any amount of money would you get me on one.:eek:

Someone has to defend the poor spider so it might as well be me lol !!!:D

Sorry Sue. Whilsti in my headi know you're righti still hoover them if i see one - that is progress from the days when i would leave the house whilst OH moved them.

Sorry Sue. Whilsti in my headi know you're righti still hoover them if i see one - that is progress from the days when i would leave the house whilst OH moved them.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

MURDERER !!!!!! I hope you do not come back as a spider :8855:

A gift for you.......try to be nice about it lol !!!

spider_animated5.gif
:8855::8855:

Oh what a b1tch I am lol xxxxxxxxxx

Yup, Kingleds, I'll bet they do. Laying eggs and multiplying in the warm comfort of the hoover bag, ready to hatch and release MILLIONS of little warriors to take over your home!!!!!!!!

;)

Aaghh I know how you feel, I've had a huge spider in my porch for the past few nights, he seemed to only come out at night however he did make an appearance one afternoon on the HANDLE of the front door .. needless to say I did not leave the house that day, OH back yesterday and kindly disposed of him for me :( Then was sitting in the kitchen and something caught my eye, I think it was the original spider's big brother ... he's gone over the garden wall too. God knows how many more there are!!!!

Shrimpy said:
Yup, Kingleds, I'll bet they do. Laying eggs and multiplying in the warm comfort of the hoover bag, ready to hatch and release MILLIONS of little warriors to take over your home!!!!!!!!

;)

I am now going to have nightmares because of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to empty the hoover :)

And you were frightened of that !!!!:rolleyes:

What does the spider weigh, how tall is it???:D

What do you weigh, how tall are you ???:D

Poor thing will be terrified of you. Shame on you . You must look bigger than the Empire State Building to it.:8855::hug99:

I never used to be afraid of spiders until a woman I know got bitten by one, she looked down and saw a spider on her arm and next thing, it bit her!! Her arm swelled up like a balloon, she had to go to a&e, was on all sorts of medication for it and in the end she had to get it lanced and drained, so whenever I see a spider now I'm more than a little wary of it!

Sorry ladies, no offence, but I am already scared enough of spiders as is it so am unsubscribing. Don't need the extra nightmares :)

I am absolutely petrified of them!!! I had one fall on my head when I was little and then it rolled into my lap..can't stand them ever since!! I would happily put my house up for sale if I was ever in the house on my own and one showed itself to me! Everyone has a phobia of something...mine is spiders and the dentist!

Back