Spinoza Speaks

Hiya! Yep still running but much less now Susie - ditched the toxic cardio (see my video link above) and just do 4-5 miles three times a week now. Tell Linz well done from me on the half - it's such a great feeling! :)

Katie you ARE the wise one, and you are so right on the peanuts. I opened a 200g bag last night, and myself and OH polished them off. Not one of my proudest moments, so even if they are lower carb ones, it doesn't matter if you're eating them by the shovelful. :wave_cry:

Todays eats:

B - Fried egg
S - 4 brazils
L - chicken caesar salad
S - slice of cheese and a little pate
D - pork belly and cabbage
S - will have half a mim and some pate later on

Did a 3 mile walk/jog with son tonight and forgot to put in my 4 mile run in yesterday's post.

Away for work next three days so mightn't be on much and will be eating in hotels so might be ropey. Will try my hardest though. Katie - will be thinking of you in Prague. :)

Your food looks great WW and your getting in lots of exercise. I have a weakness for nuts too, especially salt & vinegar peanuts.

OK back after three days away for work. Had a difficult time with lunches (sandwiches, or wraps or...nothing) but breakfast and dinner were fine. Today:

B: fried egg
L - salmon and salmon pate
D - sossies and coleslaw
Snacks - almonds and salami
E - 3 mile walk/jog with children
D - oh dear, I was doing so well up till this wasn't I? (bottle of wine) :(

Hi sweetie, always difficult when choice is nothing or sandwiches. I have been known to just eat the middle out of lots - but you get strange looks & appear greedy ;)

I've got nuts & salami in my bag for flight home but hope to get proper dinner at the airport.

Step away from the vino - that's my job:p
Xxx

Waterworks' Diary

Hi it's always difficult if your out of your normal routine, that's where I get out a lot. Your back now so nothing a week of clean and green won't sort out.

Katie I always sneakily eat out the middle too usually with a cocktail stick!

Have a great weekend WW x.

Katie and CL you're so right. Had a good day today - knew I was going to be out all day so made a big chicken caesar salad and brought it with me in a cold pack. Ended up eating it in a carpark and getting some strange looks, but it hit the spot! Sadly it's LMV again tonight but food wise I've been OK. (That makes no difference at all, but I just thought I'd make some pathetic attempt to justify it). Back on the C&G wagon from tomorrow though - STS again this week and that just won't do!

B - fried egg
L - chicken caesar salad
S - peanuts (was out) and starbucks
D - roast chicken thighs, no veg (tut tut but ran out of time)
A - wine :D
No exercise but might tomorrow.

Hi Claire, thanks for suggestions for Prague - it was fabby:) I almost splurted all my tea at LMV - took me a few seconds to figure out! Anyway I've been LMVing with you all week and hubby & I just enjoyed lovely lazy Sunday lunch - he had beer & I had spritzers. The only upside is that we took the opportunity to practice DDs maths by making her work out who had had more or less alcohol to drink (translating cl to ml, fractions and then percentages!). Good news it was equall. Bad news - he's had an NMV week while I've just drunk 2lb back on again :sigh:

NMV tomorrow and go girl off your naughty nuts:D
Xxx

OK not the worst start although not the best.

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast and cheese coleslaw (5 carbs worth)
D - roasted chicken thighs, cabbage, broccoli
S - too much cheese - manchego, chevre blanc and brie I got cheap

No exercise but no alcohol. Kind of the yin and yang of my Atkins life - need to up the first and stop the second completely. Anyway, weekdays are automatically NMV for me all the time because of driving. Hope you all are having good low carb Mondays. :D

Hi ww, nmv again tonight. Probably abit early to congratulate myself;). How's your day been? Xxx

image.jpgAs promised :D

I'm sorry those are just not five pound shoes Lisa. (Possibly in weight though?) :eek:

Susie no chance of ditching the wine I'm afraid. I just came off eight weeks without (the last few on a VLCD) and it was no trouble to me at all, but it's all or nothing with me I'm afraid. And it definitely isn't nothing at the minute! :)

CL got the cheese in tesco - it was the best bargain ever - all lovely, all completely fresh and all about 1/4 usual price - the manchego was 72p instead of £3ish (nice big lump). It's also a hug fave of mine - lovely and buttery. I think I should have some now actually.

Katie well done you on the midweek nmv (MNMV to those of us in the know, LOL) and roll on the weekend ? :D

Sorry no time to read around tonight but will catch up on the goss tomorrow.

B - fried egg
L - huge chicken caesar salad with coleslaw
D - fried trout (no veg - was fixated on cheese for dessert)
S - far too much cheese - but no bars and no nuts and you just can't have everything!

Arrrgh - never have enough time to read everyone's diary that I want to! Need to head to bed so will make a note of food - yesterday was very similar but had roast lamb dinner and no nuts.

B - fried egg
L - chicken caesar salad and coleslaw (could eat this forever)
D - ribeye steak, cauli/broccoli/cabbage with cheese sauce
S - about 75g of almonds - they ganged up on me

No alcohol on work nights - this will all change at the weekend. Have a lovely restaurant booked with another couple Saturday night so it'll be LMV with that. Can't wait! :party0036: Haven't done any exercise at all this week - really need to sort that with a run tomorrow - plus I need it mentally, it's been a crap week in a whole lot of ways.

Hi honey

How you doing? Can I ask you about the running? How did you start - or have you always done it (not in the womb, obviously....:D)?

Doing goodly lovey! I've been running on and off for 15 years I suppose. Tend to stop when I get too fat to, and then as soon as I drop weight, get right back to it. Started many years ago by walking most of it, and just jogging a few steps from time to time, but soon built that up. I just love it - it'd be no problem to you Susie. :D

Menu today:

B - fried egg
L - huge salad with prawns, olives (didn't go), cherry toms and lettuce
D - M&S sossies and M&S cheese coleslaw (yum)
S - almonds and madademias

No exercise - was supposed to but time just ran out. Seriously need to get my ass in gear tomorrow but...

Tomorrow we're off out with another couple. It's supposedly for a meal and a few drinks, but I have a feeling it might last a bit longer than that...:D

Back