Splenda's Diary

It's a good feeling! I do take one step forward and two back but I will change the way I look at food! soon it will be half a step back...and three forward ;)

I was full from my lunch until about 4pm and then my tummy started to growl so I had a high fibre cereal bar - have exercise class soon so not eating until about 7.45ish now.
Hope everyone has a lovely evening!

Morning! Another day of keeping it simple for me. It was nice to wake up this morning knowing I hadn't put loads of junk food into my body yesterday!

Plan:
b- 1 slice brown soda bread, scrambled eggs (1 egg, 1 white), mushrooms, low fat spread, skinny latte
l- slim pret tuna baguette, pineapple, m&s side salad
d- butternut squash and sausage casserole

snacks- pear, banana smoothie (soya milk & banana), sm bag popcorn, tea

A portion of a white baguette for my lunch is not the norm however as it is the perfect size, I can safely control myself around it. If I bought a large baguette for my own portioning, it would lead to a baguette binge and of course - continuous eating :eek: ;)

Even just one or two days of healthy eating and I feel slimmer and healthier - I'm sure that's mostly pyschological, but it does make you feel good doesn't it?

Totally agree Ruth! Amazing what a few good eating days can do for you.

Menu for today:
Quite a carby based day (good carbs mind) as needed fuel from exercise last night. I was really hungry today.

b- 4 ryvita thins, m&s ham sandwich on oatmeal bread, skinny coffee
l- hearty chicken soup, pear, carrot batons, ww yogurt
s- 2 slices brown soda bread, soft cheese, smoothie (banana, soya milk)

snacks- apple, bite of cake, 1 digestive biscuit, trail mix bar

Tomorrow will be a bit of a nightmare as have a big work do to go to. Nibbles, cakes, set menus, drinks! Healthier choices will be made where possible!

Last edited:
Splenda, your food is looking good. Week is going great for you.

Morning!
Just to say I'm still posting but in the members only diaries as I can ramble to my hearts content in there. How is everyone getting on? x

Will keep tabs on you there. You are doing fab. I think you've cracked it!

Back