Spliting Shakes

jaybird

Does anyone split there shakes and say have half a one for breakfast and the other half in the afternoon.

I only ask cos i get to the point of about 3pm and think ooo what can i have then i remember im not eating an my brain just can't take it lol. Wondered if anyone else feel this??

Yes I often do, I'd rather have 6 small shakes, over 3 large ones anyday!
I do always add loads more water than what it says on the pack though, so I get a mug full each time.

Yeah i add more water than is suggested to. I'm defo gonna split my breakfast shake then and hopefully combat wanting a afternoon snake.

some weeks I get soups form my cdc (mostly live on tetras) and when I have them I split them into 2 cuppa soups :)

Yes it's a good way of getting extra water if you make them with slightly more than 1/4pint, plus keeps cravings at bay! You can also alternate the flavours then and have 6 different ones! Just remember how many half sachets you've had in a day!

I have 3 tetras a day, and always split them into at least 6 drinks, and add extra water to them all too :)

Do you make the shakes up first then split them or try and halve the powder. I would imagine halving the powder would be quite awkward?

You can't make them up and leave them ... shakes/soups should be consumed within 15/20mins. Roughly work out half a packet .. or weigh if you have scales!

Back