• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Spliting Shakes

Does anyone split there shakes and say have half a one for breakfast and the other half in the afternoon.

I only ask cos i get to the point of about 3pm and think ooo what can i have then i remember im not eating an my brain just can't take it lol. Wondered if anyone else feel this??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MoonBeam

Yes I often do, I'd rather have 6 small shakes, over 3 large ones anyday!
I do always add loads more water than what it says on the pack though, so I get a mug full each time.

Yeah i add more water than is suggested to. I'm defo gonna split my breakfast shake then and hopefully combat wanting a afternoon snake.

some weeks I get soups form my cdc (mostly live on tetras) and when I have them I split them into 2 cuppa soups :)

Yes it's a good way of getting extra water if you make them with slightly more than 1/4pint, plus keeps cravings at bay! You can also alternate the flavours then and have 6 different ones! Just remember how many half sachets you've had in a day!

Sarette

Gold Member
I have 3 tetras a day, and always split them into at least 6 drinks, and add extra water to them all too :)