Splitting shakes and soups.??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emz.is.shrinkin, 21 January 2011 Social URL.

1. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey all just wanted to ask if it's okay to split ur shakes and soups.? I'm working until 8 tonight. So I mixed half of my potato and leek soup to have now and was gonna mix the other half around 6ish coz it'll be half 8 or so before I get home for my last sachet. either hot choc or porridge not decided yet lol.

Is this okay to do.? I think I seen a post before saying that it was but just want to make sure. Don't wanna bugger it up on day 1..!!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

yep its fine :) a lot of people do it in the first week and I do it when I am working nights :)

4. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Cooooolll. Thanks Katie. Just means I don't have to go for so long in between 'meals' lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.