Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Splitting shakes....?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cappachino

cappachino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Taylor

I'm on CD but have previously done Lipotrim. I split my packs throughout the day. I tend to get about 3 drinks from 1 sachet. Obviously don't put too much water in otherwise it will be watery. xx

By the way, having done both, CD and Lipotrim, CD is a million times more palatable than Lipotrim. They have a a wider and tastier range of shakes and soups and the most delicious bars and It's the same price as Lipotrim !!

4. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi TAylor

I split my shakes...but like you say use half the powder.

I have one throughout the day; I try to hold off as long as possible, then have half a shake later on in the day.

when I come home I have half a soup, which just seems to tide me over, then I always have my full choc shake around 8-9pm!

I didnt do that last time, but seem to need it this time.

5. karenclarke

karenclarke Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i asked my pharmacist about spliting the shakes he said i could but advised against it as it could lesson wieght loss gave me a load of tech reson why but cant remember said it was on the lt video on website.

6. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I went through a phase of feeling dizzy on TFR and splitting the shakes stopped it! Yes you could do the same with the soup too. (although I don't know how you stomach the soup?????)

7. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

i think you can if you want but i think its not advised, or so the video said..sorry i cant be of more help. x

8. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    oooh, I've split all of mine all week for the first time - roll on WI on monday ! see if its made any difference. Although a pound won't matter - it helps me survive the day. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.