Spolly's journey to a healthier me!!

It's just before lunch time and my energy is feeling pretty low.. My job is pretty full on, ( looking after 12 0-2 year olds in a day nursery) so I am expecting to get times like this. So far I've had my shake, 2 litres water and 3 green teas...
We passed out inspection with flying colours so our boss treated us to hot cross buns.... But I was very good and didn't even look at them!! Go me!!! ;)

So far so good!!!!

XxxxxxX

Just had my mushroom soup. Very tasty, though just like CD I had to add a little black pepper to taste.
I must admit, I'm feeling quite low this eve. I think it's because I did CAmbridge, I know what to expect from the next few days. I'm also really quite tired... But that may also have something to do with the very late night and early morning. Gonna snuggle up in bed and watch one born every minute with my beautiful hubby- he loves it too!!!! It will remind me why I'm doing this diet in the first place.

Hey just dropping by hunny hang in there it will pass babes yep me too love one born every minute :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Precious.. I'm feeling much better.. Just need to pin point the low times, and keep myself distracted. Absolutely no plans to cheat, just I get frustrated that I've let myself get to the stage that I need to do it. I am fat more positive now I've been able to sit down and relax for a bit. Think I was just tired!!

It happens babe I guess we just need to stay busy on this diet lol all the best for tomm x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just watched masterchef. Sounds like I'm torturing myself, but it was really ok. I put a teaspoon of peach flavouring in it. It's yummy!!!
Apart from a little emotional wobbly time, I think it's been a very positive day!!!!

XxxxxxxxxX

DAY 2- woke up feeling pretty good. Had a banana milkshake, black coffee and a pint of water for brekkie. Lunch will consist of a choc and orange bar and tea will be Thai chicken soup.

Fingers crossed today goes well. Xx

Day 2- felt much better today. I haven't had the big energy lulls that I had yesterday which is good. Enjoyed the Thai chicken soup a lot..... Yummy!!!!!

Meant to ask.... Does anyone know if you can sting flavoured water on this diet?? I have a bottle of perfectly clear flavoured water. Looking at the nutritional info, it has no sugar or carbs and half the calories per 250 ml as the exante water flavourings.

Last post of the day. Surprised how I feel really good drawing to the end of day 2.. On CD I remember feeling pretty grotty by now, and getting worse over day 3 and 4, then waking up feeling amazing on day 5. Fingers crossed I'll keep this feeling up!!!!! Tempted to have a sneaky look on the azalea tomorrow, but gonna try hard not to!!!
XxxxxX

Day 3 almost over. Just hot home from work, and feeling a little headachey and tired, but that's pretty normal after a week in a room with 12 LOUD babies, then coming home to my even LOUDER 2 year old. ;)
Just about to have my soup.... Tomato and basil is on the menu tonight. Really pleased with how the last few days have gone... Though I did drive past the chippy and I could have very easily eaten a big portion of fish, chips and curry sauce!!!!!!!! But, I didn't... I'm going to imagine I'm eating that whilst I sip on my soup!!!!!! ;)

XxxxxxxxxX

Great cheers for The heads up on the water!!!

I keep popping on and reding people's diaries.... It is just making me feel that I want to get started now. Still waiting on my order to arrive. I reck. It'll take a day or two longer to arrive as I'm in Guernsey. I feel so ready for this now... I've pre warned anyone that matters that I may be grumpy next week, and I've cancelled any arrangements that involve food, do getting myself prepared for next Monday.
My start date is the 13th Feb, and I've decided to start with an aim to get to 14 stone, which is 3 stone 10 lbs away. I will then Make my next goal from then.My birthday is July 13th..... 6 months from start date, and my 1 year wedding anniversary is the 15th July, so I'm hoping to be at my initial goal of 14 stone by then.

Actually quite excited... Though doubt I'll feel the same next week!!!!!!! ;)

XxxxxxxX

My little boys birthday is 13th July too

Off to bed now.. Day 3 officially over. I did have a sneaky coke zero, hope it doesn't affect my loss, but dirt coke it one if the biggest things I'm missing( I'm a total addict!!). I went on the scales this morning and they read 17.10. On the morning of day 1 I was 18.3, so over the moon with a 7lb loss already. I'm gonna try not to get on the scales too much, but I found it a real lift in motivation to see that I'm putting myself through this for good reason.
A little worried about the weekend though.... In the week I'm so busy at work, then coming home and seeing to my
Son, I don't get time to think about the diet much, but apart from working at my 2nd job tomorrow morning, I'm not really doing much, do will have more time to dream about all the yummy food I could munch... Also, hubby is out at the boxing sat night, so I'm home with just my willpower to keep me strong.... So expect lots of posts then!!!!!
Also I think my son has Scarlett fever, so will be taking another trip to the doctor tomorrow. In six weeks he's had bronchialitis, sickness bug and now this. His little friend had it confirmed yesterday, and now Oscar has been running a temp of around 39 all day.... I hate when he's poorly, it breaks my heart. :(

Day 4 and I'm feeling great!!!!!! A little tired and headachey but that's due I being up from 2:30 am with my poorly little man and going to work at 7. But food wise, fantastic!!
I sat with the family at lunch time whilst they all tucked into fresh bread, cheeses and pâté for lunch and I munched on my bar without a care. I remember it taking a little longer when I did Cambridge to get to this point, so really happy I'm there.
Hubby has hidden the scales so I'm not tempted to hop on daily which I think will be helpful.... Can't wait till wed to see what the scales say!!!! :D
XxxxxxxxxX

Had the vegetable soup for tea..... Which I as dreading as I tend not to be a fan of that flavour, but I was pleasantly surprised., it was really tasty!!!!
Hubby is out at the boxing, so me and my poorly boy are snuggled up on the sofa waiting to watch let's dance for sport relief.
Think I might go wild and treat myself to a coke zero later too...... Go me!!!! ;)
XxxxxX

Woohoo you push the boat out and have that coke zero :D

Love sofa snuggles, :) not the poorly part though, hope he feels better soon.

Well done you for sticking with it through what sounds like a gorgeous lunch x

Cheers!! Yeah I think I will, it's Saturday after all!!! ;)

I'm loving the sofa snuggles too. As
Much as I love the hubby, I do like a night in by myself from time to time.

Back