Spolly's journey to a healthier me!!

Me too. 2nd one in a row tonight as oh is out at work.

Think it will be an early night for me, already falling to sleep! Got weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for that x

Have just found the first packet I don't like..... Vanilla milkshake.... Yuck!!!!!!!
I downed it quick so I wouldn't have to taste it long.... I think I have like another 6 of them to go, so I might try having it with black coffee. Fingers crossed it'll be nicer that way.
But still feeling good. Got up and made my boys their brekkie.... Which was fine, so I hope I'm over the worst initial bit now. Y little one seems much errrr, but hubby is rather delicate after a few too many last night. Haha, serves him right for indulging in the bad stuff!!!! ( feeling quite high and mighty) ;)
Found the scales that hubby had (very badly I must say) hidden, and the scales read 17.7lbs....... That's 10 lbs off already...... WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling fab!!! :D :D :D :D

Ooh the vanilla shake is my favourite!! It is really nice in a black coffee though so you should definitely give that a try. Tastes a bit like a latte :D

Well done on the 10lbs so far, thats absolutely brilliant x

So tonight i'm feeling a bit wobbly. I did the Iceland and M&S shop to make sure that the boys are stocked up on goodies for the week. Bought them lots of tasty treats as hubby has been very good at not rubbing my nose in it when he's eating yummy stuff. I think it would be unfair to deprive them of nice things just because I can't.
But hubby and i had a big row earlier (nothing major, just lots of bickering coz he's hanging and i'm grumpy, resulting in a big blow out) and it has left me feeling very tempted to raid the choccy and crisp cupboard...... But I will be strong!!!!!!!! :-/

Hope the lure of the choccy and crisp cupboard wasnt too strong for you x

Nope, I was strong!!! That was the first real warble I've had and it wasn't nice, but feel great that I didn't give in!!!! :) xx

Well done you :D

Thanks for popping in. You're doing great and well done for not giving in.

Day 6 out the way and I must say, it's been a tough one!! I have found it pretty easy up until the last couple of days, but now it seems to be getting harder. Not to the point that I think I'm going to cheat, but I can't stop thinking g about food. I was watching Eastenders and one of the characters was holding a tomato.... I couldn't tell you what the actors were talking about, I just couldn't keep my eyes off the frickin tomato and thinking how juicy and yummy it would taste.... Think I'm going mad!!!!!!
Making my sons pack up was tough too.. I work full time and he goes to the nursery I work at too, so I have to prepare his
Lunch and tea..... I've never salivated so much cutting his fruit pot and dishing up his cottage pie and broccoli... Makes me half wish I ave him jar food, but saying that, at the moment, I'd probably want to gobble those up too!!!!!! :mad:
Also hubby ate half a bar of cadbury's caramel in front of me.... I was half tempted to throw my black coffee with sweetener in his face!!!!!
So not a good day, but on the bright side.... I haven't cheated.... Still 100% TS..... Now off to bed to grump myself to sleep. :( :( :( :( :(

Well done for sticking with it. :D Weigh in tomorrow will make it all worth while.

I sometimes give my boy jar food for ease and yes sometimes even they look appealing :p

Stick with it, you're doing so well and should be so proud of yourself with all the temptation around x

Well I've worked out why I'm struggling so much. Wonderful TOTM has reared it's ugly head!!!!! My periods aren't overly regular, so I tend to forget when I'm due.
I've got PCOS.... And came off the pill in November as we would like to have another baby, so every time I come on, I get all upset.... Which is silly I know, but I do worry about conceiving.... Even though i do know i'm capable of doing so, as i have already had a child. Saying all this, I do want to loose a fair bit of weight before I get pregnant again...... But it still makes me sad!! :(
Bit back to struggling, I'm sure like many women, my tendency to over eat always increases around my TOTM..... Along with being over emotional and ( don't tell the hubby I said it) grumpy.

Oh no TOTM!!! :mad: Its not silly to worry, I think most women do. It took me over a year to conceive and then I miscarried and got pregnant again within 2 months so you can just never tell how long it will take.

I'd like another too and felt so guilty about being overweight last time and having to have extra check ups because of it so its a great reason to slim down and something to think of if we ever feel like cheating. :)

Hope you dont struggle too much over the next few days. :grouphugg:Sending hugs x

Well done for not cheating. You're not silly for worrying. Hugs!

Thank you so much guys.... Having a real low the last couple of days, and having support from people who know and understand how I'm feeling means so much.. Xxxxx

Feeling a lot better now. Hubby has given me a lovely neck massage and run me a bath to chill in before sitting down to watch the Brits... So now relaxing with a cup of coffee in my dressing gown and a duvet. Hate having wobbles, but love the feeling when im feeling better and I've got through it without cheating myself and the diet!!!

XxxxxX

So today's the day, my 1st official weigh in ... And the results are........ 13lb off, YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely over the moon!!! The last few days have been rather enoki and yesterday it was the start of my TOTM.
This has given me such a boost to carry on, I'm so chuffed!!!!
Starting today with a vanilla shake, but I'm putting it in a black coffee as I really don't like it. But with the coffee it de tastes better!!
Day 8 begun and feeling good!! :D :D :D

Well done :talk017::wow:

What a fantastic result. :D You should be really proud of yourself x

Thanks so much Moomoo.
Feeling so good today, it has definitely made the last week worthwhile, and given me the motivation to carry on.... I want to get into the 15s by the time I go home to cambridge for the weekend to see my family. That is April 19th, so gives me about 7 (ish) weeks. I think/hope it's doable!!!

Back