Spolly's journey to a healthier me!!

You will do it and you'll wow them all x

Well done you are doing great, and at this rate you will be well on your way to meet your target :)

Gill

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gillclark1 said:
Well done you are doing great, and at this rate you will be well on your way to meet your target :)

Gill

X

Thanks do much Gill!!!

Had a dodgy day today. Woke up feeling disorientated and light headed. Throughout the day, the left side of my face has been aching more and more, so I took a bit of time owing and popped off to the docs, who informed me that I have an ear and throat infection and sinusitis.... Very odd as I haven't had the usual pain I'd get with that. I explained to my doc how I've been feeling exhausted all week. Doc reckons that it was all due to the infection, but said that my VLCD would be enhancing the tiredness. She recommended that I have a high protein, low cal/carb meal tonight so I don't knock myself out of ketosis, so I had a chicken salad. I know I needed it, but I felt so guilty eating it- like I was cheating myself- but it did taste good, and I only had a small bowl an was full to the brim!!!! I'm signed off till Monday, but I've got to go to work tomorrow as we're short staffed. Hope I haven't ruined my chances of a loss this week.
A question.... The doc also suggested that I look into whether taking a multivitamin would affect my losses.... Can anyone offer advice on this please????

Thanks do much Gill!!!

Had a dodgy day today. Woke up feeling disorientated and light headed. Throughout the day, the left side of my face has been aching more and more, so I took a bit of time owing and popped off to the docs, who informed me that I have an ear and throat infection and sinusitis.... Very odd as I haven't had the usual pain I'd get with that. I explained to my doc how I've been feeling exhausted all week. Doc reckons that it was all due to the infection, but said that my VLCD would be enhancing the tiredness. She recommended that I have a high protein, low cal/carb meal tonight so I don't knock myself out of ketosis, so I had a chicken salad. I know I needed it, but I felt so guilty eating it- like I was cheating myself- but it did taste good, and I only had a small bowl an was full to the brim!!!! I'm signed off till Monday, but I've got to go to work tomorrow as we're short staffed. Hope I haven't ruined my chances of a loss this week.
A question.... The doc also suggested that I look into whether taking a multivitamin would affect my losses.... Can anyone offer advice on this please????

Oh hope you feel better soon :)

A chicken salad shouldnt affect any loss at all, its on the list of ketogenic foods so you should be absolutely fine. :D

I know that on S&S they recommend that you take a multivitamin each day so I wouldnt expect that it would affect any losses at all. Not positive but I should think its the same on Exante. :confused:

Hope you have a better day today. Stick with it x

Hi
Hope you feel a bit better today, no chicken salad is fine, it. Just means you did ws for yesterday. So don't beat yourself up over it.

Because of my rheumatoid I have to have ws days sometimes as I feel really sick from my tablets /injection.. So I do TS during the week and ws at weekends and this works for me.

Have a good day
Gill
X

Thanks everyone!!!

Starting to feel better today. I was signed off work fri, but went in anyway as one of my colleagues had some very bad news so wasn't able to come in...... But as a result I was absolutely shattered when I got home fri eve and just went to bed without my 3 rd pack.... Naughty I know, and I won't be making a habit of it!!
Still felt grotty yesterday, but antibiotics are def kicking in so on the mend.. Although I seemed to feel really hungry all day... Prob a result of missing my last pack the day before!! I struggled in the eve sitting opposite my hubby tucking into a greasy yummy looking cheese burger (git!!!!!!).

But, I have remained on the diet, and feeling proud of myself for doing so, and my cheeky mid week weigh in shows that it's paying off. Scales read 16,13 this morning... That's a fab 5lb off since Wednesday's official weigh in... Very happy with that... More for the fact that the scales are showing the 16's again. From today that gives me a stone I loose till I go home to see the family on 19th April..... I think I may be able to get further into the 15's than I'd hoped( as long as I don't slip up!!).
I
I cant see any changes a yet other than feeling a lot less bloated ( carbs are not my friend), but my hubby did comment when we were having a snuggle watching a film last night that I'm feeling a lot slimmer already. Also, the dress I wore yesterday which I bought a few weeks ago, at the time it was very snug round the middle. Well now it fits great!!

So all in all... Feeling really rather wonderful!!!! :D :D :D
XxxxxxxxxX

Glad you're feeling better. I guess a vitamin wouldn't hurt would it. I assume they don't recommend one as you get all your rdas from three packs.

Well done on the loss. Just fab!!

I hope not. From what others have said, it hasn't affected them. I work with Children aged 0-2, so I'm permanently surrounded by snotty noses and germs. Although my immune system is usually very good, I think doing this diet I just need a little extra to keep me healthy and virus free!!! :)

Impressive commitment and good results. Do take care of yourself.

Ali

Hope you're feeling 100% soon. Well done on sticking with it while you're poorly and great mid week loss. You'll be well into the 15's by the time you visit home x

So I did a ws day today.... Was back to work, still feeling grotty and by the end of the day I was feeling very weak, so came home and had a chicken salad. I feel much better for it I must say. I think I could have done with taking today off, but we're so busy, I'd have ended up so behind. Tomorrow I'm going back to TS 100%.
XxxxxxX

Haven't been on much as have been super busy, but all is going well.... Back to TS now and feeling much better..... I have booked my flights home to England to see my family... 8 weeks and counting, so let's see how much I can shift I that time. My goal was to get I the 15s by then, and I'm pretty sure that's doable, but any more would be a big bonus.... As lovely as it is to live in Guernsey, shopping is rubbish, so I plan to have a bit of a spree and fill up my suitcase with all the wonders that primark ( and other stores Ido t have access to over here) have on offer. SO excited!!!!!!!!!!! :D
XxxX

Right.... Here goes!!

Have totally fallen off the wagon from Friday to today.... I am disgusted with myself as I was doing SO well and I went and blew it. Why do I always have to let myself down with it???
I'm close to tears writing this as I am so ashamed that I f@&*$d it all up and now have to start all over again!!!!

Gonna go back to 100% tomorrow and hope and pray that I can stick to it and get to my 1st goal by the end of April.

Dont let a few days get you down. So you've had a slip, a lot of people would just give up at this stage but you've recognised it and are back on it 100% which is an achievment.

I hope you didnt gain too much and I'm sure whatever you did gain will be back off again within a couple of days x

I went back up to 17,3. Which is a 5lb gain. :(

But on the bright side, I survived my 1st day back 100% and the scales already show I'm bang on 17 so fingers crossed I can get back to where I was by the weekend.... I'm feeling a bit better about it now I'm back into it, and your right.. Everyone slips up from time to time... Just gotta get over it ad move on!!

How's s&s going for you.. I need to order more packs this weekend, and thinking of getting a couple of samples.

XxxxX

Well done on getting staright back into 100% and getting that 3lbs off so fast :D!! Only 2 to go and I'm sure that will be off by the weekend and fingers crossed maybe a couple more.

Getting on really well on Slim and Save, really enjoying all the stuff :). I havent got any of the meals cause didnt really fancy them but everyone raves about them so gonna try them next order. Its nice that you get to have a protein meal aswell if you want to. I liked Exante but just prefer the bigger variety on this and the fact that you can choose whatever you want in your bumper pack at no extra cost. The bars are a bit small but really nice and I just buy a couple of packs of the tesco bars for if I fancy something a bit bigger!! :p Would definitely recommend giving it a go.

Good luck for the next few days being 100% x

I think i'll get a few samples to try.

So, had my sneaky mid week weigh in and i'm 16,10. So i've lost the 5lbs i gained in last weeks wobble, and another 2 on top. I'm hoping to get to 16,7 by official weigh in on wed, but i think that may be a little ambitious. We'll see.
really happy that i managed to put last week behind me and get back into it. Normally, i'll just give up after the 1st slip up. I'm feeling so determined, and I keep reminding myself of how much i want this.

Feeling SO happy!!!!!
:) :) :) :)

Back