Spolly's journey to a healthier me!!

Dear Spolly,

Well done on getting back on the wagon and realesing that weight. You've done so well and it's great that you have dusted yourself off and recommitted.

Give yourself some major loving for putting your body ahead of old habits. We are so quick to beat ourselves up and don't a;ways acknowledge how well we have done in getting back on track if we slip off it.

Ali

Thanks for your kind words Ali!! Xx

I haven't had chance to update the last couple of days. Hubby's grandfather sadly passed away, and my little man has been all poorly with tonsillitis, so been very distracted with family stuff.

But I did manage to pop on the scales yesterday and they read 16 st 7.5. I'm over the moon!!! I have managed to loose the 5lb I gained during my wobble, plus a fab 4.5lb on top.... So glad I managed to get back on track!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear about your OH grandfather and that your little boy has not been feeling great. Its difficult times like this that will really test us on this diet!!

But hey well done you for sticking with it and the fab loss, just shows that we can have a bit of a wobble occassionally and draw a line under it, move on and still be successful. You'll be in the 15's in the next couple of weeks x

Back