Spooky and Co! 7 days of SS week 2 day 5!!!!TGI Friday!!!!:-))

OK, so you caught me.... :wave_cry:

I'm back - today is DAY ONE AGAIN!!!

Last time now... really need to get back on the wagon, I just need to keep motivated. My CDC is back next Thursday so, I'm aiming for one perfect week to set me on a Perfect streak of 5 weeks before my hols...

Here goes... any support would be much appreciated!!!! :eek:

Hi all,

As suggested by Hedgemag I'm coming to join you on your 7 day challenge, (little late I know). I got weighed last week and had lost 5lbs which took me to within 3lbs of having to come off SS and moving up the plans. But all week I have eaten and eaten not to sure what the damage is yet am hopeing its only a couple of lbs so can get that off plus the 3lbs by next thursday.

Doing ok so far have had a litre of water and a bar as I woke up starving, really need to lay off the booze this weekend though Friday is danger day with me.

Really wanna be in sight of goal by the end of march as I'm off to newquay for the weekend with my bf and his work mates who are all fireman for a 30th birthday.

Hope everyone doing ok so far today.

xxx

hi everyone

mon and tues were good days for me-if i picked it was only chicken. all the chicken has gone now though boo hoo.

yesterday was awful for me, i ate and ate and ate.

im gonna buy some more chicken so if i do eat its only that. restarting today, so hopefully its only one day i have lost. i get into ketosis with 1.5 days normally so hopefully all is not too bad. good luck to everyone else WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Well done everyone , positive vibes coming your way.

Lovely to see you Gemma, all FIREMEN did you say.................WHERE AND WHEN and can I come too!!

No i want all the fireman to myself need to replace food with something now. Ok maybe you can have one of them, but thats it.;)

I am having a good day so far. 100% yesterday, 2 litres water and one pack so far today. Have a frozen tetra and forest fruits mousse for later tonight. I have discovered that I seem to work better if I just stick to water as long as I can during the day then have a pack or bar at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon then save the other 2 for the evening.

Morning all. Have now strung together 2 complete days on SS and starting day 3. Had a rough night our problem neighbour is still around despite being taken away by the police and then bought back again. Its starting to really stress me out now.

Good luck all hope everyone has a good day

Morning Sharon and all you SS ers out there;)

Had a cr@p night last night, luckily I have stayed in Ketosis.... god only knows how!

I am determined to have a 100% day today. No cheating. No weighing. not till next saturday at least!

Have a fabby day all X

Back