Spooky and Co! 7 days of SS week 2 day 5!!!!TGI Friday!!!!:-))

Morning All

Despite truly sttuggling with the idea of food yesterday I managed to do 100% SS ... Day One over, Day Two begins...

Good luck everyone... Spooks... stay away from the KICTHEN! ;)

Morning all

I was almost there but a bag of White chocolate buttons got in the way!!

Trying harder today, off to get my nails done this morning and then visiting Colin this afternoon. So will try and keep busy.

Have a good one all

Morning all,

Managed Day 1 ok, had my weigh in last night but refused to be told how much I had put on as I had gorged all week before and had also drunk so much water that day. My CDC has recommended to me that its time to start moving up to 790 but I really wanna lose the excess that I put on beofre this by SS.
I was brave this morning and got on the scales and their showing a morning weight of 2lbs above what my ticker shows so I will call this 3lbs as i get weighed in the evenings normally. Do you think it would be ok to SS till monday to get that 3lbs off and then move up to 790???

Better start doing some accounts I suppose. BLAH!!!!

Evening All...

I had a good day today although you wouldn't believe the carrier bag of goodies I brought home for hubby and DS.

I work for a Holiday company and every Friday now before Easter - its an 'Easter Fun Day' which basically means loads of free chocolate... god it was so hard.... but I did it.... I resisted...

I've had 3 litres of water and 3 tetras, my second perfect day....

Feeling good! Hope you're all doing well out there :D

Hi Guys...

I know a few of us have lapsed but are getting straight back on the wagon; how is everyone else doing. The weekends always seem so quiet on here... I guess everyone's busy doing family stuff. Hubby's just taken DS to Tesco's so I had a spare 5 minutes.

Well I'm on Day 4 of my SS 100% Week... started on Thursday again... back into ketosis and about 5lb down which is basically the dominos pizza and ben and jerry's me-thinks.. what a way to blow-out... :eek:

But I'm feeling much happier about myself, just cos I'm doing something about fitting into my shorts for my holiday in under 5 weeks time now... :eek:

They still don't do up, but I'm praying 5 weeks of flat sole sourcing will fix that issue... otherwise its off to primark.... :sigh:

Back