Spooky, Hedgemag, WL8S, B_G and Co!!! Aiming for 7 days SS!!! Day 7!!!!

Gosh SharonJayne I do hope you're OK now.

I've had a good day too, now happily had 2 packs and 3 litres of water. Didn't fit the exercise in but have been run ragged since leaving work so I think I'll have burnt enough through stress alone!!!!

Hope everyone's having a chilled night.. think I might have a bath in a minute... feeling a bit sleepy... def... lacking in energy today but being day 3, that's normal for me. No headaches again though... no sure whether Ketosis fairy has visited or not yet... might order myself some stix from ebay in a min.

Well done Sam, you can forget day 3 now it will only get easier from here on.

confession:-.......................................................................small bag M & M's. Got it out of my system now, will be ok today . 1GT and 1st litre water on the go

Well done Sam thats excellant.

Maggie small blip, move on, we can do this!!

I had plain chicken last night to take with my tablets so I have not had a 100% day either but more focussed and thats the main thing. Only had one glass of water so far, not been up long but going to try and stay in the zone today.

Have a great day everyone

Just checking in, got awful dehydration headache.

I KNOW WHAT IT DOES SO WHY DO I NOT DRINK WATER?! Oh yeah, cos im so blooming busy! Long boring day today, loadsa time for H2O!

Maggie - bad girl, but move on! xxxx

Love thee xxx

Hi All...

Feeling great, but still unsure whether I'm in ketosis. You'd think I'd know by now but I seem to have spent the past month yo-yo-ing in and out I can't tell anymore by my breath. Not really hungry which is good but thats a difficult sign for me to read. Never mind.. I've not cheated so I must be OK.

I bought some new scales yesterday (WeightWatchers) which I like very much, they seem to be more reliable than my old Tanita ones. Determined not to get on them till Monday though and see what the weeks effects have been!!!

I'm doing well again today, had one tetra so far for lunch and on my 2nd litre of water... I'm finding it hard to manage the water... before I was drinking 4-5 litres a day but I seem to be only able to manager 2-3 these days, but I figure that's better than nothing.

I can't believe its Thursday already, this week has flown by... its my little boys 3rd birthday on Sunday, so we're going shopping in Milton Keynes on Saturday for pressies and then Sunday will just be manic! But I can't wait... He's growing up so quickly....

OH... and HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYBODY!

SPOOKY! get on msn xx

Doing well here. 4 litres of water, one toffee and walnut "porridge" this morning and half a choc and mint mousse mid afternoon. Having the other half tonight with a bar. Keep going guys we are doing well.

Come on girls, one day at a time, before you know it the week will be up!!

You are all doing so well, spooky - back on track please!!

Love

I just cooked a steak - looked lush.

NEED A STEAK!

mmmm, tetras are luuuuuuuuuuvli xxx

Back