Spoon of vanilla shake in coffee.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Minz, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Minz

Minz Maintainer

If you add a spoon of vanilla to hot coffee is it like having milk in it? I drink black tea but miss coffee:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It's lovely Minz, IMO. I couldn't survive without it when I'm using packs :)

Try it and let us know :D
  4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Thanks Isis......eh, what does IMO mean? Sorry just getting used to the acronyms.....think I'll save a spoon of tomorrow's vanilla shake to try with coffee.
  5. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

IMO = In my opinion
    IMHO = In my humble/honest opinion

HTH :)

(hope this helps ;))
  6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Well I tried it this morning and eeeww, couldn't get the lumps out and it tasted yuk. Might try it again with a bit of a properly blended shake. Gave it to my coffee craving and had a coffee with skimmed milk (instead of my 200cal meal).....was a bit disappointed to be honest. Think I might stick to just black tea instead. Thanks anyway.
  7. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Tried it again - just now with a bit of blended vanilla shake - not bad but not brill either, all a matter of personal taste I guess, won't miss coffee so much now so that's one less craving yaaay. Back to black tea for me. x
  8. faithful

faithful Member

try the bannana tetra pack -about 1/4 in your coffee its quite nice.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.