Spots

Avaya

I used to have porcelain skin. Since last week I have more and more sore spots on my face.
I assume this has something to do with a toxins which are kicked out of my body… Does anyone has the same problem?
What can I use to get rid of them?

Had crisis last weekend. I can't stay at home for a long time (bank holiday) as I am thinking too much about diet. I was depressed that still need to be on it for two months. Well Don't HAVE to but WANT to, but felt like I am pushing myself to do it against my will.

But (THANK YOU GOD) lots of supportive words came back to me on Tuesday and I am ok now. Feel like I can do it for a while.

Hello ladies, I'm also having this problem.. The first week my skin was fine and all of a sudden my face has quite a few spots, is this supposed to happen? Thanks x

Well no one told me about it before, but was looking for any old posts about that and found that many ladies haveng this problem.. I have used sudocream and that helped... No new spots so far...

When I first started I seemed to get loads, then this passed but my skin now always feels greasy... no matter what i use!

I was going to post about this i have clear skin very good tbh

But since i started and im only on day 4 iv got a few i assumed that it was somthing to do with the lipotrim but im not really too fussed as long as i dont get them all the time =) xx

Back