Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by idaj, 28 October 2007 Social URL.

1. idaj

idaj Fair-haired pixie

Okay, A bit of a nasty subject, but has anyone else noticed a lot of spots while on SS? I normally have beautiful clear skin, but it's looking a bit like a mine field at the moment :sigh:

love ida xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

aah yes. i had spots on my first week of ss. my mum kept telling me how lovely my skin would become drinling all the water but no spotsville for me . must say though they did clear up quite quickly .
  4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Your body is undergoing a detoxifying!!

The spots will clear up!
  5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have to say that i was expecting loads of spots to appear too the first week but my skin has actually cleared up a bit more and looks quite healthy (at the mo.) I'd just make sure you keep the water going and flush all the toxins out. Give it a couple of days and i'm sure it'll get better. *hugs*
  6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    I got my spots around Week 4, not right at the beginning!
  7. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world

Cant say i got spots so far. Mind u not stuck to it 100%:cry: but am gonna tomorrow:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:.... In another thread i said size 10/12 by crimbo so be it....dont mind a few spots as long as i am thinner .:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.