Spots..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by idaj, 28 October 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. idaj

idaj Fair-haired pixie

Okay, A bit of a nasty subject, but has anyone else noticed a lot of spots while on SS? I normally have beautiful clear skin, but it's looking a bit like a mine field at the moment :sigh:

love ida xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    aah yes. i had spots on my first week of ss. my mum kept telling me how lovely my skin would become drinling all the water but no spotsville for me . must say though they did clear up quite quickly .

4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Your body is undergoing a detoxifying!!

The spots will clear up!

5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have to say that i was expecting loads of spots to appear too the first week but my skin has actually cleared up a bit more and looks quite healthy (at the mo.) I'd just make sure you keep the water going and flush all the toxins out. Give it a couple of days and i'm sure it'll get better. *hugs*

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I got my spots around Week 4, not right at the beginning!

7. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    spots

Cant say i got spots so far. Mind u not stuck to it 100%:cry: but am gonna tomorrow:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:.... In another thread i said size 10/12 by crimbo so be it....dont mind a few spots as long as i am thinner .:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.