Total Solution Spotty's Exante Diary

Hey hey...

Well, that's my first goal at least... to be a 'healthy' BMI. I would like to continue to lose more but I am going on holiday in March, so will have to wait til I get back.

Maintanence wise I am planning (post holiday) to lower my carbs, up my exercise and also monitor portion sizes.

I don't want to start point counting or calorie counting because I know that for me they are never reliable methods. Instead, I am going to up my fitness levels (starting to do this already) and maybe get one of those portion control plates to help me figure out how much I should be eating... my OH is a very big guy (tall and muscular) who goes to the gym twice a day, so I shouldn't really be eating what he eats.

Anyway - will be a case of simply living healthier - cooking more from scratch and getting more active. I also know that carbs (potato, bread, sugar specifically) don't agree with me, so I will try and limit the number of days I allow myself these naughty foods. This is the plan anyway. Trying to plan to get some common sense feels so backward ;)

Spots xx

Gotcha my lovely. :) sounds Like a good plan I'll most likely follow WW principles basically healthy eating and up the fitness.

Uve done great so far and ull ace the first goal x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope so! Managed to honk last night which made a nice change :)
I am still having milk in my hot drinks so don't know if that's technically 'honkworthy', but will see how losses go when I weigh in on Tuesday and then make a decision.

Only 22 days until I go to Florida with my loverrrr. Cannot wait! Getting really excited now! I was going to give myself a week of eating before we left, but I'm tempted to stay TS as long as I can... it's not like I'll have been TSing for 5 months like last time... my body shouldn't react so angrily when I start eating again I wouldn't have thought. Hope not!

Anyway - onwards and downwards. Hope you are all having a good day!

Spots xx

Hello everyone!

Well I am sure you all thought I was gone forever, but I'm still here - stumbling around like a mole on a beach, trying to get through the next 10 days ;)

Last week managed to put on a quarter of a pound, but was to be expected. I'm back on it now, doing my 30 Day Shred DVD every morning before work and feeling really energised! Hoping for a good loss next Tues :)

Hugs to all xx

Morning morning one and all ~

Just to let you know am still here. This morning marked a very exciting occasion for me - I broke into the 11s!!!!!! WOOP!!!

Now, before I get too excited I 'only just' managed it - I was 11st 13.25lbs, but even so - it was so good to see the tall spiky double number ones! Yey!! :)

I've worked out I've got about 12 days of packs left - I was only going to carry on doing TS for another 8 days or so to give me time to start eating again properly - but I may just carry on until I run out of packs - will see how I am feeling. It would be lovely to get nearer the 11 and a half mark, and whilst I don't think it is achievable, I would love to get near there.

I'm still having milk in my hot drinks, and having probably 4 a day... but that's all. Making do with bouillon, the odd sip of coke zero and packs.

Exercise wise, I have been doing the 30 day shred each day before work. I have to say it is the last thing I feel like doing when I wake up at 6:45am each day, but it has left me feeling really good and energised - and I am getting into the routine now.

Huge hugs to all of you who are standing by me and supporting me (and those of you following me on Twitter, you're also keeping me focused - @ragdo11y)... so thank you :)

Spotty xxx

Hi all,

Just to keep this up to date - weighed in this morning, just under another 2lbs gone... in the 11s!

Has been another naughty few days - not eating full on meals, but snacking on the odd nut, sweet, etc... just enough to keep me out of ketosis most likely!! Anyway - still losing a bit so can't complain.

Having a pretty unsettled one at the moment, so I'm happy I've not dived straight into the chocolate aisle at Tesco... I am aiming to get a few more pounds off before my holiday in TEN DAYS - but not sure how realistic that is.

I am continuing to do the 30 Day Shred DVD. Started level 2 at the weekend, so feeling sore again (just when you get used to level 1... *bam!*)

Anyway - hope the rest of you are coping and holding steady :)

Spots xxx

Hello Spots.

I love that you have tall spiky numbers. I can't weight. Just 6 stones to go for me!

I see that you are planning to do low carb real food. Google paleo and you'll find lots of good caveman style recipes for avoiding carbs. Marks Daily Apple and the swedish DietDoctor (which also has great blog listings) are great sites. I started and lost a couple of stone on Paleo before I decided I wanted faster results and started Alizonne.

It's so motivational to see someone who has managed the process of shedding 100lbs. Thank you, Spots!

Ali

Back