Spotty's Road to Slimdom

((hugs)) sweetie. We're here for you to offload so rant away. Blah at the car - but glad you managed to get some discount. Boo at the cake - but cut yourself some slack it's been a tough day. And well done on the scales - you know you can do it and it will come
Hope the pool and sauna help
Xxxxx

Aw bloody hell, it has been a day and a half for you, hope the rant and the swimming and steam has helped. If my lottery numbers come up bigstyle you will be on the list xxx

Oh bless you it's horrible when something like that happens - but well done on the WI - don't beat yourself up over the little default - hope tomorrow and the rest of the week is better for you x

Thanks everyone...

Didn't swim in the end - but had a good catch up with a girlfriend, which also is very good for unwinding... :)

Off to bed shortly - need lots of luck for tomorrow - scary day ahead so won't be online but will log on tomorrow evening (all very cryptic I know)... just please all keep things crossed for me during the day tomorrow, thank you :)

I will try and log in first thing and log my WI result though - hoping the banana and choc loaf slip up hasn't messed me up too much. All i've eaten today is 6 slices of roast beef and a slice of cake... not exactly nutritonal!

Oh, part of the 'big scary day' tomorrow is lunch... quite scared about what I'm going to be given... I have said I can't eat bread, but no idea what is going to turn up. Fingers crossed it's just salad or something. Eek! Could be another bad day. I have lots of meat in thought, so after tomorrow is out of the way I can concentrate on my lean and greenness again :)

Night night all x x x

Arghhh! Thought I'd have a sneaky "night before" weigh and my batteries have died and I can't get the cover off! Noooooo!

NEEEEEED MY SCAAAALESSSS!!!!

Eek! x

Flying by, but managed to get scales working and the verdict is..

*Drum roll*

Another 1.75lbs off... I'd love to call it 2lbs... but then I'd be lying...

Still - I'm really pleased, so YEY! Obviously the odd bit of high carb is working for me! Lol.*

*Yeah yeah, I know.. I won't get away with it for long. Clean and green from today :)

SD xx

Well done:) keep going!
Xx

well done onwards and downwards x

Well done SD :)

Hello all -

Wow - haven't I been a quiet little bunny! Not for any specific reason, just been hibernating for a few days.

Had a couple of slip ups on Thursday (slice of homemade banana and choc loaf) and Friday (mini brownie and THREE slices of homemade banana and choc loaf - oops!)... so have been getting my head down and getting myself back on course.

Weighed myself on the Saturday morning and was back up to 12st 10lbs, which was MIGHTY upsetting after striving so hard to get into the single figure pounds... but this morning was back to 12st 8.75lbs, so it's going the right way again. PHEW!

My gorgeous lovely OH is back today, so I massively looking forward to some big cuddles from him tonight when I get back from work.

As for the big secret from last Friday, I'm keeping schtum (the walls are listening!) - but might reveal all eventually :) Just keep everything crossed for me!

Nothing else for today I don't think.

Ran out of time for breakfast this morning so have been munching on roast beef since 9am... miss my eggs!

Hugs to all ((hugs)) xx

Morning Anna, nice to see you post again love ;)

Back