Spreading some smiles!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Well good morning everyone!

This week i have been in the absolute best mood ever! (possibly as iv had a week away from hubby hehe kiddin)

Wanted to share my smile with you all, especially those having a tough week!!

Iv even ordered a cross trainer would you believe! Promised my self i wont hang a single item of clothing on it and will use it every day!!

I am officially a quatre of the way through my 12 weeks TFR before re feeding to spend a wonderful month with my husband and our beautiful baby, eating and doing what we like before he goes on a tour of afghanistan. While hes away i will be straight back on to really surprise him when he comes home!!

being a quatre of the way through all of a sudden makes my goal seem very achievable! 9 weeks to go!

Anyway, hope your all feeling as positive as me, and if not, dont panic! Just remember why your doing this diet, and remember just how fantastic it will feel to buy clothes off the rails, and to have people turn their heads to look at you!

Loads of love and hugs and keep going!!

xxxxx

Thank you for the smiles! I am now smiling a lot more! Good luck with the next few weeks and really really enjoy your month with your hubby before he goes out there. xxx

Lauren,

Probably sounds so ridiculous - you swear you knew - thank you so so much for posting, Im having an awful 2 days and your post has picked me up. xxxxxxxxxx

Hello my lovelies!

So glad iv been able to share my good mood!!

Nikki get out in the garden babe the weather is bound to cheer u up!!

Well done for carrying on through the tough days! It will make you appreciate the easier days more!!

Xxxxx

Well done being quarter of the way through, it's day 1 for me again. We have to just keep smiling and we will get there. This forum is a god send and if it wasn't for positive people like you I don't know if I could do it. Thank you! x

It's good to keep smiling :) Well done Lauren the time will fly and the reward will be well deserved xxx

Thanks cat and Caroline! Just doesn't seem to be the support there used to be on this board so
wanted to share some!! Xx

and Mary it's lovely to see you on here! Your pictures inspired me last time and still are! Thanks so much, I truely am so on love with that child! I cant imagine life without her!! Xxxx

Thanks cat and Caroline! Just doesn't seem to be the support there used to be on this board so
wanted to share some!! Xx

and Mary it's lovely to see you on here! Your pictures inspired me last time and still are! Thanks so much, I truely am so on love with that child! I cant imagine life without her!! Xxxx

Thank you and good luck on your journey.

What a lovely positive post Lauren, it has really cheered me up. How wonderful to have a whole month together before he ships off to Afghanistan (thoughts and hugs go with him from Arnty).

Lovely for you to be so motivated whilst he's away too. You will be even more sexy and gorgeous for his home coming. Best of luck with the cross trainer. Let us know how you are getting along. xXx

You're a very positive person Lauren and I really enjoyed reading your post even though I wont be back on LT for a while, but having been on LT before, I totally get what you're saying and I am in full agreement. The longer you stay on it and the more weight you lose to get you closer to goal, the better you feel and the more you feel you've achieved! :D xx

Back