Spring has sprung...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
....I adore this time of year - lambs in the field, cherry blossoms coming out, daffodils, crocuses, snowdrops - it really does make me feel that I can acheive anything when the weather is like this and I can see the seasons changing!

Just wanted to share! xxx

....I adore this time of year - lambs in the field, cherry blossoms coming out, daffodils, crocuses, snowdrops - it really does make me feel that I can acheive anything when the weather is like this and I can see the seasons changing!

Just wanted to share! xxx

Oh !!! I am gripped by nostalgia.......please, please let my next spring be in the U.K.

I WANNA GO HOME !!!!!!

oh can't wait for the clocks to change, love the spring, it was nearly 6pm before we put a light on tonight:D

Today was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining & there was a nice smell in the air. Driving to work (not cycling at mo got kidney infection:cool:) I looked at all the daffs in bloom & the green on trees, such a wonderful time of year.

Many years ago I used to go for a walk at lunchtime & would meet an elderly gentleman walking his dog. Unfortunately his sight was very poor, but he would say to me, 'look down there are the daffs/crocuses/snow drops out', he also listen to the birds & say can you hear that bird signing its a ....... BTW he often lost his dog:D

Back