Springcleaning

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Teg, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all
    Havn't been on in ages but have read through loads of the threads and ye are all doing fantastic. Hello to all the new members and well done on the first weigh ins.
    I have been so busy its hard to get time at the computer. I have moved my 9year old son out of his big bedroom and moved my 2 girls into it. Designed it in Bratz and Dora. Havn't slept the little girl in it yet. I'm dreading taking her out of her cot. Redecorated in Liverpool football so my son didn't object and changed the nursery to blue and Thomas the tank for the baby.
    Now my house is upsidedown but it was worth it.
    The diet it going grand. Back on track. Had a bad time of it about 10 days ago but pulled it together. I'm starting a refeed next week and thats me done and dusted. Going to go shopping again.
    I am between sizes. 14 is falling off but a 12 gives the muffin effect with my loose skin. I found this a problem also when i got bras last week. The chemist have said to give the body 6 months to adjust to the weight loss. That means i'm going to be a fantastic babe at xmas....lol.
    Keep up the good work lads and lassies.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    you look fantastic in your new pic! I'm like you - my few size 14s are starting to feel a teeny bit too big but not yet a 12. Haven't even dared bra shop yet as thought is too depressing - need something with super-lift!

4. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The last bras i bought were 42-f. I would have been nursing at the time. When the girl measured me she said 34-d i nearly dropped. Had to get 36-dd for a finish. Sounds disgusting but the bigger cup let me push everything thats loose into the cup. After xmas i'm gonna get a lift. I deserve it after nursing 4 babies and loosing all the weight....lol

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Best bra shop dependant on your size is Bravissimo... I shopped in M&S for years, always wearing a 36C, went to Bravissimo and actually came out in a 34E... My clothes look so much better on and I actually have a proper bust now - well recommended. :D:D:D

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Teg, and haven't you been busy at home!

Bras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am huge! I have been a 38 something further up the alphabet for years. I'm finding my bras loose but when I tried on the 36 same cup it was a tad too tight and the cup felt too small. Well M&S don't go higher so I'm sticking with the 38's for a while!

I nursed all 3 of mine and at my biggest was a J cup!!! OMG!!! I could have supplied the whole of Hampshire!!! Lol!!!

I defo want a lift when I get to target as gravity has failed me!

x

7. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Hi Teg
    Looking great in your new pic, well done!

8. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Bravissimo is defo best one!! I was shopping at m and s also wearing a 40dd!! Went there and was a 36g!!! Gone down to a 32ff bit tight but holds all the loose skin in ha ha YUCK

9. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    hi Teg, I'm new only been here a couple of weeks but lost 10lb already :D:D

look forward to reading your posts.

I also got measure recently, and i was wearing a 38 c, found out i am a 36 d/dd I was very happy, puppies looking perky again now! :D

waiting for a sarky comment off the men on here with this thread topic!

10. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Whoop whoop good for you teggers!! sexy mamma switt swoo xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.