Sprouts?

Well funny you should mention that because I'm having some today for the first time. I think I'm going to have 5 plus other veg. Don't want it to be too many as a. they're not 'on the list' and b. I just fancy some for a change of taste rather than a mountain of them :)

I LOVE sprouts and thought I would cut down to 3 packs plus some sprouts rather than having 4 packs as my weight losses are slowing a little and I have a dress to get into in JUNE and Im at least 3 sizes away :(
Had about 10 sprouts mixed in with my spag bol....LUSH!!! yum yum happy girl but no so happy I have to give up my usual hot chocolate to take to bed at stupid o'clock otherwise il eat the fridge! haha

Plumjuice said:
I LOVE sprouts and thought I would cut down to 3 packs plus some sprouts rather than having 4 packs as my weight losses are slowing a little and I have a dress to get into in JUNE and Im at least 3 sizes away :(
Had about 10 sprouts mixed in with my spag bol....LUSH!!! yum yum happy girl but no so happy I have to give up my usual hot chocolate to take to bed at stupid o'clock otherwise il eat the fridge! haha

I don't think there's any difference in weight loss between 3 and 4 packs. With the 3 packs your meant to have chicken/fish too so it's all pretty equal.

Someone on the Atkins forum said there was about 10g carbs in 6 sprouts, or something similar. However many it was I was v surprised.

The website I looked up said 5.5g in a serving of 78g, and 2g of that is fibre. Not sure how many that equates to but I wouldn't think that 6 weighed much more than 78g unless they were monster sprouts :)

I have sprouts most days - one cup and I have had no problem with my losses :-D

Back