Extra Easy Squash

lsf666

Watch this space...
Are ALL varieties of squash superfree?

I know butternut is but we went squash picking the other day and got 4 different varieties which are not bns.

Hope they are but as sweet potato isn't, I just wondered???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3923042395.jpg
    image-3923042395.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 53
They look amazing! Currently growing butternut sq but would like to expand next year to other sorts as i love it-you'll have to give your verdict on them all so i know what seeds to buy!!

Oh wow look at those beauties!! Where did you pick them? Like the other poster said, all squashes and pumpkins are superfree so enjoy!

Excellent!!! Thanks guys :)

Hubby cooked tonight so not sure which ones he used but they've all been nice so far. Don't fancy soup just yet so last night they were roasted and tonight popped in the actifryer.

We went to a pick your own farm and there were TONS of squash - 4 varieties. Plus, loads of body magic too :)

Attachments

• image-2785152500.jpg
    image-2785152500.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 48
We have a pick your own farm close to us as well. I think I'll make a more concerted effort to go now that I've seen your squashes :D

Honeyoc said:
We have a pick your own farm close to us as well. I think I'll make a more concerted effort to go now that I've seen your squashes :D

It's a great way to get exercise too. Trust me!!!

Yeah me too. They didn't have that one but maybe next time we go?

My dad used to grow spaghetti squash when I was little. I used to call it spaghetti marrow as in my child head squash was a drink! It is gorgeous stuff. Highly recommended.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back