Squash???

juliebags

Silver Member
I have done CWP before but only ever drank ribena plus because it contained malic acid and it never affecter me ,, i have heard from other people you can now have normal sugar free squash ??? Is this true , or does anyone drink it anyway and has it affected them x

Sorry Cant help with this one, I was told I couldn't drink squash, just the Cambridge alternative!

Hopefully someone come along with the answer for you.

Last edited:
The thing with squash is that most of it is 'no added sugar' rather than sugar free. That means there's still fructose from the fruit in it. So either check the label and see if it has carbs in it, if there's no carbs it's ok to drink. If there are carbs then it might knock you out of ketosis!

Xxx

Citric Acid can also kick some people out of ketosis - most flavoured waters and squashes have citric acid in it.

I think really it's in our best interest to stick to products only provided and approved by Cambridge. As frustrating as this seems, we are cleansing our palette and although sugar free squash probably wouldn't do much harm it could lead to sugar cravings and possibly being kicked out of ketosis which is what keeps us going. I personally would stick to the powder additives.

Back