SQUEEzing into a smaller me!

Evening - I always overcook pork chops they never look cooked until they are brown and by then they are like shoe leather but i can't bare pink meat in my pork x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning Squee... glad you've managed to deal with the 'park' visit... :D

Hi Squee, my latest yummy experiment is to flash fry pork loin in the pan so doesnt get overdone or tough; then remove and add splash wine, some cream and bit of mustard. Heat through andpour over. Yummy:)

Sounds lovely Katie! I'll have to try that sometime!

Today I had "sandwiches" of milano salami & lettuce, then dinner of prawns and those white ring things with thousand island dressing (which wasn't too bad in terms of carbs & lettuce.

I'm off shopping tomorrow, trying to decide what to have. I have some beef & stir fry veg, but need other things. I had a lovely burger with cheese in the middle a couple of weeks ago, I think I'll get them again!

Feeling quite relieved now - I was just about to buy a pair of boots from a catalogue company whose advert fell out of one of my magazines, didn't like the looks of their contract, looked on the internet and it seems they are really best avoided! Dodgy company indeed!

Morning Squee, I bought a pai some years ago from a newspaper catalogue, and they were so tight, I had to send them back.

Well today I've been feeling rather depressed. Possibly because I sneaked a peep at my weight and I haven't lost anything so far (weigh-in wednesday). Also just generally feeling meh. I've been sleeping on and off throughout the day.
I had some olives around lunchtime. For dinner I made fried halloumi and courgette with garlic salt. And some random salami.
Got to go shopping tomorrow and buy more food :( I hate the cold!

Morning Squee... Hope you feel a bit brighter today :)

Still feeling a bit bleurgh, unfortunately.
I had steak with carrot & parsnip mash (which came to about 8g, according to the packet) and mange tout. Couldn't be bothered with any other meals. I'm still hoping some weight will magically drop off before tomorrow :( Otherwise I'll need to figure out what has stopped this.

I've also lost my appetite completely. I felt sick eating today, but I thought I should probably have something.

Sorry ro hear you're still not brilliant! This weather and cold makes things even worse! Hope today is better :)

Morning Squee, hope you are feeling a bit better today. I know it's tricky but ideally do try to spread your carb allowance through the day. Some items even if in allowance could give you an insulin spike (eg carrots) - which may lead to cravings etc
Xxx

Morning Squee, I hope your feeling a little better now love

Feeling a lot better today, thanks!
Had a bit of a slip-up involving a piece of apple pie & custard last night (couldn't sleep). However it doesn't seem to have affected anything too badly.
I've lost one pound this week. Which is a bit irritating, but hopefully it'll be a bit better next week. And this time, no sneaking a peep at the scales!

Today I had bacon & mushrooms for brunch, and beef burger with cheese and cabbage for dinner. It was lovely - though I haven't checked the carbs yet - the burger had the cheese in the middle, and I got it from Morrisons. Very nice indeed!

Morning Squee... Well done on the loss... Much better than a gain! :)

Really craving carbs last night and today. Had another lapse. *sigh*
I'm getting bored of induction, I have to say. More specifically, I'm getting thoroughly sick of meat.

Today I had (ignoring lapse-stuff): Chicken with ham & cheese sauce with a little bit of asparagus.

Morning Squee... Hang on in there... :)

Morning sqee, go and check out the recipe thread, there are loads of great recipe's ther love

I've sort-of decided to slack a little bit. What I mean is for most days of the week, I'm going to stick with the plan. Other days...grapes! If I get too frustrated with what I'm eating I'll end up giving up, so, this is my lesser of two evils plan. I also need to start looking at using herbs and spices more, as I am getting a bit bored.
But I've bought some lovely cold meats and thought I'd do some more salady things, and less of the "big lump of meat and a veg" thing.
Today I had an atkins bar thingy for breakfast and then a cheesey-burger with cabbage for dinner.

Yes it's probably best to mix it up a bit although I'm like a broken record - I don't seem to get bored easily! Lol :)

Back