Squidgy Chocolate Cake

They're lovely aren't they?! They were given away as a free gift with Flora a couple of years ago, but i found a couple on a boot sale, and a couple on ebay! Bet there's still loads on there and they're only cheap if you want some! x

Told Mr Melvis about this and he reckons 1) you can't have chocolate cake on a dietand 2) you can't make a cake without flour :rolleyes: so I'll be making this soon to prove him wrong :D never buy Splenda though as don't use it for anything (except baking now, of course!) so will have to go and invest in some :) xxx

Just used this recipe to make it into little cakes and they were nasty :confused:

Too bitter for me, and really thin and shiny on the top lol. I did however, eat all the mix that was left of this was lush, lol

Lisa
xx

I made this today and had it will a muller light vanilla with cherry and choc sprinkles yogurt. It was lovely, reminded me of black forest gateau :)

Will be trying this for suree.

made this today, cooked, smelt and looked great, made a huge cake that i cut into 6 for 1.5 syns a wedge............... but we didn't like the taste, the original recipe said 1/2 cup of sweetner, which wasn't a huge amount ( have read of people using nearly the whole jar) but maybe this wasnt enough as it was really quite bitter! we were naughty and spread some chocolate spread in the middle and had it with some squirty cream and strawberries. i ate it, but dont think i will eat the rest. shame, it had such potential!

GENIUS! have been wondering what to do since I joined SW amid my baking fascination & have let it fester whilst I find syn friendly recipes! now you've reawakened it!

Thank you so much for this recipe. I made it today. It's delish and very filling! :D I sliced mine into 8 and I'm counting it as 1.5 syns to be on the safe side. :eek:

Snap also made today, also counting it as 1.5 per 8th slice!! Had mine warm with vanilla muller light yogurt and banana.
squdgiechocolatecake.jpg

I regularly do this for group we have a tasting session tonight, trying to get the motivation to go and make it for later is proving to be difficult though lol

Back