squints LT journey take 2!

chubbbs

i am on day two of take two! so wish i'd nailed it first time around, already seems so much harder second time around!

haven't been to pharmacy yet got a few days of old stock to use up, and according to my own scales i lost 2.5 in one day!

SO FAR SO GOOD :)

good luck dear

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

i am starving!!!

good everywhere in work, EVERYWHERE.

thank you ladies :)

Meant food**

OMG i know!!! The young girls that i work with are ALWAYS having chippy for their dinner!!!

: (

Failed miserably today :( so much food about, and in 5 hours I get to get up and serve people breakfast :/ how can i keep motivated through THAT?:( xxxx

Look how far you have come..... and think to those times when you've resisted! Or had a good loss!!!! Think how good you feel and just serve it and get away!!! It'll be worth it you'll feel great for resisting!!! Good luck!!!! x

It is tough, but you have resisted in the past and you can do it now. Remind yourself why you are doing this and keep strong. You chose to do this for a better and healthier you, eating the same breakfast as you are serving might feel good for a few minutes, but getting and staying slim will feel good for a whole life time. Remember the food will still be there to be eaten later when you choose to include it as part of a long-term healthy eating lifestyle. I'm thinking of you and rooting for you - take care xxx.

You should be so proud that you had the determination to start this again knowing what it was like. Keep your chin up and good luck x

officially back on the lipotrim bandwagon- didn't want to say before now just in case, so touchwood! However, FEEL LIKE DEATH. standing up alone is painful.

thank you for your support and encouragement ladies, we can all do this :)

Really bad stomach pain today :( finding it hard to stay motivated!

Day 10 of 100% not feeling any better, i hate to be so negative but its true :( can barely function, took mood out on boyfriend, loving life! but i carry on...:)

Day 11, feeling sick enough, walk down the stairs to smell the wonderful smell of Chicago town, at 10am! Which my brother had for BREAKFAST! disgusting, don't see how we're really related with such different metabolisms!

Back