SS 100% and not losing

Andrea5867

Hi all
Just a bit worried at the moment
Been SS all week and drinking at least 3 litres of water and I haven't lost anything since the weekend, which never normally happens with me
Its not coming up to TOTM or anything so just don't understand it
I know things even themselves out eventually but its really disheartening as I really want to get to 4 stone down by the time I visit my dad at the end of August, just to see the look on his face!!!!!
On a positive side though, I've had lots of comments from firnds at work telling me they can tell I've lost weight - but never to lose my curves !!!!
Does anyone else experience a slow-down in weight loss, as when I look at your signatures you all seem to lose a similar amount each week
Thanks
Andrea

Hi Andrea,
Don't worry too much about not losing, looking at your stats you have done tremendously well so far on cd, 34lb is not to be sniffed at. I am sure you know that sometimes losses do slow, due to us retaining water, this can mean although the scales show little or no weight loss, you will still be losing inches, which of course is what people notice!
If you have been sticking to it 100% then you will definately have lost, you may find a small loss this week and then a much bigger one next week! Don't worry when you see your Dad you will look georgeous, good luck!

Back