SS - 3 packs v 4 packs a day

Hi folks I am on day 3 of the CD SS. I have been doing ok and havent slipped up. I am starting to feel a bit strange a wee bit like a hangover but i beleive this is normal so im not worrying too much. But the hunger during the night is really getting to me. I am only 5ft 6.5 so I only have 3 packs a day but i really feel i need 4. I have one at 10am one at 1pm and one at 6pm then i have this huge long gap, even going to bed early isnt sorting this out. Would I be better to go SS+ next week?

I am new to this also (its my third day today aswell) and I'm on SS. Yesturday I felt hungover, with a constant headache and feeling irritable. Its just really important to make sure you drink all the water. If I have read rightly from other posts (someone feel free to correct me) it could be a sign you are in ketosis as I think you are suppose to feel abit headachy etc when that happens? Could be wrong though, hopefully someone will come along to correct/confirm this.

Keep strong, I completely understand how you feel!

Hiya,
I'm a newbie to this too, day 6 today, to be honest I found day 3 to be awful and by miles the worst day so far. I had headaches all day and just felt drained but day 4 was fab! I had loads of energy and didn't feel hungry etc and have felt the same ever since so maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you guys too.

But the hunger during the night is really getting to me. I am only 5ft 6.5 so I only have 3 packs a day but i really feel i need 4. I have one at 10am one at 1pm and one at 6pm then i have this huge long gap, even going to bed early isnt sorting this out. Would I be better to go SS+ next week?

You can do. By next week you could find 3 a day easy. For the moment have 4 if you need it and if you have enough shakes, otherwise, see if you can stick out with 3 until you see your consultant.

There is an option of a meal that you could do this week if you didn't have enough packs, but I bet you'll manage without if you can hold on a bit longer until ketosis settles in :)

I'm 5'7 so another inch and I'd be on 4 shakes a day. I usually manage just fine but if I am feeling weak/dizzy I have treated myself to a SS+ day with some chicken and cucumber. It hasn't happened often, only when I was feeling under the weather anyway.
I know I am in ketosis by my limbs feeling 'heavy' if that makes sense? I got a headache last time too, but generally it's the grim taste in my mouth and the feeling that my arms and legs have bags of sugar strapped to them making each movement an effort.

Back