SS+ (4 packs a day) Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grimskunk, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi guys, just wanted to know.

Is there anyone who started on SS+ first then move on to SS instead of the other way round SS then SS+

I would like to try out 4 packs a day for 3 weeks then move on SS for another 3 weeks.

Just wanted to check if anyone has done before and how is the weight loss for SS+ if I do 4 packets a day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did 4 packs for the first week to ease myself into SS and lost 8lbs in the first week. Once I was in ketosis I didn't need the 4th pack and went onto SS.

I don't think the weight loss will be impacted as you're only taking in an extra 1000 calories per week. I'm guessing if the average loss is a stone per month on SS it would be 12-13lbs on SS+. Still excellent. :)

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    I've been four packs for the last 7 weeks,loses are below

Good luck

X

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    better to start off on 4 packs a day and then drop down and Stick to it, rather than force yourself to do 3 a day and end up coming off the diet becuase your unhappy....
    xxx

6. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I do find it hard to stick to 3 packets a day because I work in the day and in the evening I go for night classes and normally I do find with 3 packets but during my night classes I find the hunger unbearable and would normally eat chips n a glass of coke :p so it obviously wasn’t working with 3 packets a day so im hoping with 4 packets a day I can curb the hunger.
    I also workout on the treadmill for an hour everyday so i guess that explains the night hunger :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.