Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS+ (4 packs a day) Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grimskunk, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi guys, just wanted to know.

Is there anyone who started on SS+ first then move on to SS instead of the other way round SS then SS+

I would like to try out 4 packs a day for 3 weeks then move on SS for another 3 weeks.

Just wanted to check if anyone has done before and how is the weight loss for SS+ if I do 4 packets a day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did 4 packs for the first week to ease myself into SS and lost 8lbs in the first week. Once I was in ketosis I didn't need the 4th pack and went onto SS.

I don't think the weight loss will be impacted as you're only taking in an extra 1000 calories per week. I'm guessing if the average loss is a stone per month on SS it would be 12-13lbs on SS+. Still excellent. :)

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    I've been four packs for the last 7 weeks,loses are below

Good luck

X

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    better to start off on 4 packs a day and then drop down and Stick to it, rather than force yourself to do 3 a day and end up coming off the diet becuase your unhappy....
    xxx

6. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I do find it hard to stick to 3 packets a day because I work in the day and in the evening I go for night classes and normally I do find with 3 packets but during my night classes I find the hunger unbearable and would normally eat chips n a glass of coke :p so it obviously wasn’t working with 3 packets a day so im hoping with 4 packets a day I can curb the hunger.
    I also workout on the treadmill for an hour everyday so i guess that explains the night hunger :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.