SS & 790 questions

JulesE

Morning all,

I know that on 790 you're supposed to have milk, but do I have to? If not, can I substitute it for something else - if so, what?

I only drink water so wouldn't use the milk.

Also, does anyone know what kind of losses 790 has/can offer?

I'm finding SS naff at the mo, so wondering if 790 would be a tad easier on the ol' brain!

Also, has anyone done intermittent 790/SS? I'm thinking of 790 to begin with, but then if I feel able to SS some days then do so.

Many thanks for any replies.

See my signature for my weight losses on 790.

I have milk every other day in a frothy coffee, but don't replace it with anything else.

Morning all,

I know that on 790 you're supposed to have milk, but do I have to? If not, can I substitute it for something else - if so, what?

I only drink water so wouldn't use the milk.

Hi Jules

You can always use your milk in a shake, makes it a bit creamier, if you're really struggling to drink the milk, then you can replace it with low-fat natural yogurt, you can have this as a dessert or mix with some tuna and have with salad.

Also, does anyone know what kind of losses 790 has/can offer?

Around 10-12lbs per month, just a bit less than SS

I'm finding SS naff at the mo, so wondering if 790 would be a tad easier on the ol' brain!

Quite likely, if you're struggling to get into SS then I'd highly recommend 790, it really is a good plan and you can look forward to a meal in the evening.

Also, has anyone done intermittent 790/SS? I'm thinking of 790 to begin with, but then if I feel able to SS some days then do so.

There's no harm in doing 790 for a few weeks and then when you're well established in ketosis you can go down onto the SS plan, but of course if you're happy with 790 and the losses then stay on that. I have quite a few clients who do the 790 plan and never want to SS, it's not for everyone and having that meal can make such a difference mentally. It's all about finding what works for you - some prefer the rigid structure and no food of SS, horses for courses as they say :p

Many thanks for any replies.

You're welcome, all the best
x

Back