SS+ additions

cant believe people are drinking coke zero :S it doesnt say anywhere on the official cambridge info its ok to drink and my consultant has deffo said its a no, no as its not actually calorie free as they say it is! hmm...i dont like fizzy pop anyway makes me bloated!

Yes you can have coke zero.. Go on slimandsave.com it's edsactly same as cambridge under 700 calories a day in shakes soups and bars and they have a list of drink u can have... As long as they don't have citric acid in they won't take u out of ketotis..such as coke zero.. Dr pepper zero.. Tesco own strawberry water etc..

abby123 said:
Yes you can have coke zero.. Go on slimandsave.com it's edsactly same as cambridge under 700 calories a day in shakes soups and bars and they have a list of drink u can have... As long as they don't have citric acid in they won't take u out of ketotis..such as coke zero.. Dr pepper zero.. Tesco own strawberry water etc..

I've discovered the douwe egberts coffee flavour collection and the hazelnut flavour smells like Nutella ( been ssing to long!!!!) searched my fitness and Internet and it just says 2 calories per cup, no sugar ect. Can anyone advise if they are ok to have? Answers ASAP please guys it's half price in asda atm lol!!!!!! X

I've discovered the douwe egberts coffee flavour collection and the hazelnut flavour smells like Nutella ( been ssing to long!!!!) searched my fitness and Internet and it just says 2 calories per cup, no sugar ect. Can anyone advise if they are ok to have? Answers ASAP please guys it's half price in asda atm lol!!!!!! X

I would say its fine but if it contains milk powder it'll put you into SS+ x

I think diet drinks are a no no as they have citric acid in them so it can tamper with kiotosis but I guess if ur doo g everything else to a tee then even with odd glass ul still loose. I lore diet coke too much so trying to abstain lol x

I think diet drinks are a no no as they have citric acid in them so it can tamper with kiotosis but I guess if ur doo g everything else to a tee then even with odd glass ul still loose. I lore diet coke too much so trying to abstain lol x

Try any diet drinks without citric acid! I'm positive diet Pepsi n coke zero don't have any citric in!

Also when did tescos stop doing their own brand flavoured water? Boo! Only flavoured water I've ever found without citric acid!

Hello, I'm restarting day 1 today and wondered if you could tell me the protein portion size please? Last time I had chicken and veg every day but can't find my book and can't remember how much chicken!

Thanks a lot and good luck to everyone on their journey ahead! xx

Back