SS all week and eat at weekend

JayneGreeny

Does anyone SS all week and then has alittle bit of food at the weekend? if so do you still loose weight?

I do. Mostly as my daughters don't know I'm doing this diet, so I eat with them at the weekend.

Basically, I have my shakes for breakfast and lunch, then have a carb free/low carb meal in the evening, loosely based on the AAMW or 790 plan amounts.

So far it's been pretty easy - ie we had a roast on Sunday, so I just had some lean chicken and lots of low carb veg.

My losses have been ok, I know they could be higher, but I knew I would have to compromise the speed.

I really don't want my daughters ending up with all the rubbish about food and eating that I've got, so I felt it was more important for them to see me eat healthily, than to lose the weight uber fast.

Hi Jayne

I am doing SS+ because I have a lot of social events at the moment, and I have found that my weight losses have been fine. I have always eaten though, before I did SS+, and I've personally found it easier to cope with. I try and eat 'Atkins' way, ie very few carbs, and I find that this works well when I have had to eat out.

Good luck anyway, you'll find the method that is right for you!

Theresa x

I did that for about 2 weeks before I went off the rails for a week and yes I still lost weight...be careful what you eat though and keep up the water!

Back