SS all week and eat at weekend

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JayneGreeny, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    Does anyone SS all week and then has alittle bit of food at the weekend? if so do you still loose weight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I do. Mostly as my daughters don't know I'm doing this diet, so I eat with them at the weekend.

Basically, I have my shakes for breakfast and lunch, then have a carb free/low carb meal in the evening, loosely based on the AAMW or 790 plan amounts.

So far it's been pretty easy - ie we had a roast on Sunday, so I just had some lean chicken and lots of low carb veg.

My losses have been ok, I know they could be higher, but I knew I would have to compromise the speed.

I really don't want my daughters ending up with all the rubbish about food and eating that I've got, so I felt it was more important for them to see me eat healthily, than to lose the weight uber fast.

4. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Jayne

I am doing SS+ because I have a lot of social events at the moment, and I have found that my weight losses have been fine. I have always eaten though, before I did SS+, and I've personally found it easier to cope with. I try and eat 'Atkins' way, ie very few carbs, and I find that this works well when I have had to eat out.

Good luck anyway, you'll find the method that is right for you!

Theresa x

5. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    I did that for about 2 weeks before I went off the rails for a week and yes I still lost weight...be careful what you eat though and keep up the water!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.