SS and 790 - Can any CDCs help please?

Sparkle

Gold Member
Okay... So I know that on SS you can lose 14lbs a month, and on 790 you can lose 12lbs a month.

I also know the food (and milk) you can have on 790.

My question is this - As you can still lose such a large amount on 790 even though you're having a meal and milk... Would it really effect my weight loss if I was on SS and had half a pint of skimmed milk?

The reason I'm asking this is because when I've tried LL or CD before I've really really struggled not having coffee. I don't know if I'm addicted to it or not, I just really love the taste and have a few cups a day (I've cut down a lot!).

I hoping you can still have large losses on 790 as i've just moved onto it.....Milk...Yummy! At last i can have milk in my coffee....Yippeee

Sorry didn't really answer your question sparkle!

xxx

no idea.

i am trying 790 this week and am loving having milk in my tea first thing, but have noticed it having a knock on effect on my water intake. so am probably going to go back to SS next week (dont worry its all been talked through with CDC). really dont feel ready for 790 yet.

Okay... So I know that on SS you can lose 14lbs a month, and on 790 you can lose 12lbs a month.

I also know the food (and milk) you can have on 790.

My question is this - As you can still lose such a large amount on 790 even though you're having a meal and milk... Would it really effect my weight loss if I was on SS and had half a pint of skimmed milk?

The reason I'm asking this is because when I've tried LL or CD before I've really really struggled not having coffee. I don't know if I'm addicted to it or not, I just really love the taste and have a few cups a day (I've cut down a lot!).

Not really. But it may knock you out of ketosis and make you hungry.

I know, I know, people get into ketosis on 790kcal too and yet they have skimmed milk on 790kcal, so what harm can it do to have skimmed milk in tea and coffee on SS?

It's a whole can of worms.

And I didn't say a word.

When it comes down to it, it's the individuals choice about how strictly they are going to stick to whatever plan they are following.

Back