SS and SS+

Morbi

I think i'm struggling abit on SS, it's not that i'm hungry it's because i'm tired and have no energy and i have to admit i'm craving food :(

I'm thinking about starting ss+ on wed - i get weighed tomorrow and i don't think that the loss will be much if any at all because i cheated a little last night :(

Is there much difference between the weight loss with ss and ss+?
Or can i do ss and the days i'm struggling do ss+?

the losses are on average the same as SS , and yes you can do the odd SS+ day and the rest SS .. I did it for a while but found that the little bit of food left me wanting more , but lots of people do really well on SS+ and its defo worth a try :)

I was going to ask the same question so glad you answered, my CDC said the weight loss was about the same but wasn't sure if that was right or not.

I am having 4 shakes a day and some milk not food and find I can cope better, I have stuck to 3 a day for the last few days but have struggled a bit so if the weight loss is about the same maybe I would be better off sticking to 4.

If you are struggling with SS because you are craving food etc ... the SS+ is definately worth a try. 2 years ago I done the diet for 7 months solid. I managed to do the first month or so strictly SS. After that I started craving food (just because I hadnt had any for so long, i think) so I started SS+. The losses were fantastic and I managed to do the remaining 6 months or so on SS+ and managed to lose a total of just over 7 stones.
I am looking to start CD again soon, straight onto SS+, as I am better knowing that that small meal is coming, to get rid of all the weight that I have put back on since stopping the diet. But as I said, SS+ is definately worth a try if you are struggling with SS.

im on 810 and im losing every week but there willcome a time when I will stall so I will have to go to SS+

Back