SS and Surgery

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by RondaRollo, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. RondaRollo

RondaRollo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone,

I'm having two teeth taken out under general anaesthetic, can i still be on SS before and after the surgery or do i have to start eating? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    im sure a cdc will come and clarify but as i understand it you cannot be in ketosis if you are undergoing a general anesthetic, my cdc told me i would need to move up to 1200 plan until recovered and then i could move back down again

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, you need to be on 1200 plan. Ideally for a week before and 2 weeks after (minimum). It's a good plan, so don't be scared of it.

Check with your consultant in case you need to go onto any antibiotics etc after as there's different rules with them. She may also like to check up with Gill that the before and after time on 1200 is okay for you, but that's the general opinion.

All the best with those toofypegs.

5. RondaRollo

RondaRollo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    cool, thank you very much guys :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.