SS+ Day 2 :) lost 6lbs!

Laurakate21

Hello All,

My names Laura and im currently 16.11 I was 17.3 on monday morning, so I lost 6lb in my first 2 days! which im very happy with :)
Ive done this diet before, but never for a sustained period of time, there has always been a meal, night out or something that has tempted me off it :)
But I am determined to do it properly this time, I want to loose all the weight I need to, not just drop a few stone get comfy and then put it all back on again!

I will tell you a little about my weight loss journey, back in 2009 I weighed nearly 19st, in the christmas got engaged, saw all the pics and was horrified, so I decided to loose weight I managed to get down to 16.5 with healthy eating and exercise, over about 6 months! then I fell pregnant , and ate everything in sight!! :) gained 3 stone with my pregnancy so went up to over 19st :) had my lovely little boy harry in 2011 , and managed to get down to 15.2 by last year through cambridge on and off and other various diets! I have now gone back up to 17.3lb which is so frustrating and dissapointing, but I am determined to do it properly this time and not stop till im at my goal weight! I would like to be around 13 - 12st im 5ft 8 so I think/ well hope that I would look good at this goal!

Anway im only on day 2 :) but im very pleased with my loss! :) my husband is doing it to, he has lost 8lb in 2 days so is doing amazing aswell :)

Im hoping that joining this forum will give me the extra encouragement and will power that I will need :) im also looking forward to talking to some lovely inspirational people on here , any advice motivation would be great! looking forward to making new friends :)

Day 1
2 shakes
Chicken (didnt looked cooked so I freaked out and didnt eat much of it!! )

Day 2
2 Shakes
Linda Mcartney sausages (dont know if i am allowed these was hungry so just cooked them! they were lovely though!)

On day 3 now just about to have my first shake although I have been up for hours, dont like to have it too early :)

L
xxxx

Hello All,

My names Laura and im currently 16.11 I was 17.3 on monday morning, so I lost 6lb in my first 2 days! which im very happy with :)
Ive done this diet before, but never for a sustained period of time, there has always been a meal, night out or something that has tempted me off it :)
But I am determined to do it properly this time, I want to loose all the weight I need to, not just drop a few stone get comfy and then put it all back on again!

I will tell you a little about my weight loss journey, back in 2009 I weighed nearly 19st, in the christmas got engaged, saw all the pics and was horrified, so I decided to loose weight I managed to get down to 16.5 with healthy eating and exercise, over about 6 months! then I fell pregnant , and ate everything in sight!! :) gained 3 stone with my pregnancy so went up to over 19st :) had my lovely little boy harry in 2011 , and managed to get down to 15.2 by last year through cambridge on and off and other various diets! I have now gone back up to 17.3lb which is so frustrating and dissapointing, but I am determined to do it properly this time and not stop till im at my goal weight! I would like to be around 13 - 12st im 5ft 8 so I think/ well hope that I would look good at this goal!

Anway im only on day 2 :) but im very pleased with my loss! :) my husband is doing it to, he has lost 8lb in 2 days so is doing amazing aswell :)

Im hoping that joining this forum will give me the extra encouragement and will power that I will need :) im also looking forward to talking to some lovely inspirational people on here , any advice motivation would be great! looking forward to making new friends :)

Day 1
2 shakes
Chicken (didnt looked cooked so I freaked out and didnt eat much of it!! )

Day 2
2 Shakes
Linda Mcartney sausages (dont know if i am allowed these was hungry so just cooked them! they were lovely though!)

On day 3 now just about to have my first shake although I have been up for hours, dont like to have it too early :)

L
xxxx

Hi Laura and welcome back, I am on my second time back and determined to do it properly this time!

As you l know this plan works really well if you do it 100% and you will have good losses!

Also as you know the first few days are the hardest and you are already on day two! And after you 6lb weigh in this will give you a massive boost!

It's great you and your husband are doing it together this will be so helpful!

I like you was nearly 19 stone when I started my journey in 2011 oct and lost weight with SW before doing Cambridge I got down to 11 stone 10 and rather cocky thought I could maintain without doing the steps! I have put on 23 lb so came back on 2nd Jan to get this off and am now so pleased I did!

I have found this site so motivating and helpful and am so pleased I joined this time!

Take care Hun and good luck for your journey and official weigh in x

Thank you so much Theresa for your warm welcome :)
Its lovely to be able to talk to other people doing it, especially seeing how well people have done and seeing the amazing before and after pics helps too!
I just wish I could weigh myself weekly, but I am addicted to the scales when I am loosing weight, I can hop on up to 3 times a day!! I think I have an addictive personality, I have replaced my food addiction with weigh in addiction , I am a weirdo!!!!
Anyway I digress , thanks again for the welcome :)
L
xxx

wow thats fab in 2 days you lost that first time round i was 17.8 and lost ten in the first week and was cuffed . bet you cant wait for the week to be up to see your loss . its great your hubby is doing it with you too. mines 6,4 and 12 stone so he can eat what he wants and gains very little weight lol :mad: . im starting in 2 weeks again as iv put on 4 stone since i came off 4 years ago i blame it on having babies lol . keep us posted on your weight loss . your doing great so keep it up . hope i can get back on it and lose big again id be over the moon with 6lbs in 2 days xxx

wow thats fab in 2 days you lost that first time round i was 17.8 and lost ten in the first week and was cuffed . bet you cant wait for the week to be up to see your loss . its great your hubby is doing it with you too. mines 6,4 and 12 stone so he can eat what he wants and gains very little weight lol :mad: . im starting in 2 weeks again as iv put on 4 stone since i came off 4 years ago i blame it on having babies lol . keep us posted on your weight loss . your doing great so keep it up . hope i can get back on it and lose big again id be over the moon with 6lbs in 2 days xxx

Thanks for the welcome, yes I am very pleased :) just want to get this weight off and enjoy having a healthy and balanced lifestyle, binge or starve seems to be my pattern of late!!
I hope you achieve the same success that you had last time, im sure you will :) babies definatley have something to do with it! Little monkeys!! :)

Day 3 complete ~ but I have found it hard ~ ive had 4 cambridge products today and some chicken, im just glad I didnt cheat ~ as at one point I came really close! :) Hope everyone has had a good day!!
L
xx

Day 3 complete ~ but I have found it hard ~ ive had 4 cambridge products today and some chicken, im just glad I didnt cheat ~ as at one point I came really close! :) Hope everyone has had a good day!!
L
xx

Well done Laura on getting to day 3 and for not cheating you are doing well and as you know this is the hardest part the first few days!

Keep at it Hun the first week s the worst! X

Thank you so much for your support Theresa I really appreciate it~!
Hows your day been?>
L
xxx

Yes been good it was not a great weigh in only lost a pound but am over it now! Hoping for a better loss next week! You are welcome Hun only happy to help!

Tired now as been out with my son to pick up his car after passing his test yesterday so I am going to get to bed I hope to catch up with you tomorrow x

I have weighed myself this morning and I have lost another 1 3/4
I was 17.3 1/4 on mon ~ so thats 8lbs in three days! :) very happy :)

Morning Theresa,

Glad you are over your weigh in! it can be so hard when you dont get the loss you were hoping for, and it can make you feel like you just dont want to bother cant it! but then thats where the will power comes in , think thats what I need to find, lost weight so many times and been successful, but I have never managed to keep going to my goal and then maintain, I want this to be the time I do it properly :) and it will be I am determined!!

I wont be doing it 100% as I do have my drinking mates coming to stay next weekend, as I have recently moved away so they are coming to stay, im planning on sticking to the cambridge plan in the day and then having a few drinks on the night!! then get straight back on it the next day! This will also be the first pancake day that I am determined not to have a pancake!!!

How exciting for your son!! what car has he had :) he is going to drive everywhere now !!

:)
L
xxx

Weighed myself this morning and I have lost another 1 1/4 so im now upto 9 1/4 pounds on day 5!!
Im feeling alot better today, done all my housework and now just having 5 minutes before I start playing and dancing with Harry (my little boy)

I think this is the best I have ever done on cambridge ~ ive done it a few times and always done it a few days then cheated and started again! which is just self sabotage ! doing it properly this time :) more determined than I have been before :) so feeling happy and positive :)

Hows everyone else doing?? anyone else started this week?
L
xxx

I have weighed myself this morning and I have lost another 1 3/4
I was 17.3 1/4 on mon ~ so thats 8lbs in three days! :) very happy :)

Morning Theresa,

Glad you are over your weigh in! it can be so hard when you dont get the loss you were hoping for, and it can make you feel like you just dont want to bother cant it! but then thats where the will power comes in , think thats what I need to find, lost weight so many times and been successful, but I have never managed to keep going to my goal and then maintain, I want this to be the time I do it properly :) and it will be I am determined!!

I wont be doing it 100% as I do have my drinking mates coming to stay next weekend, as I have recently moved away so they are coming to stay, im planning on sticking to the cambridge plan in the day and then having a few drinks on the night!! then get straight back on it the next day! This will also be the first pancake day that I am determined not to have a pancake!!!

How exciting for your son!! what car has he had :) he is going to drive everywhere now !!

:)
L
xxx

Hi hun sorry did not reply yesterday I did not come on here other than to quickly update my diary! You are doing fabulous hun 9 1/4 lb off is fab for day 5 your are looking like you could nearly hit a stone at this rate which is amazing!

Yes got over my weigh in! I was being silly really when I think how far I have come! But like you I am determined to get to goal this time and maintain it!

My son got a Corsa its a lovely little car and yes you are right if he is not at work he is out driving it! I just hope her learns how much petrol costs and manages to budget for this as he has to get to work!

If you stick to it 100% I am sure you will have fab lossses! I am been 100% to be honest I try to think of the money each week and think what is the point of cheating myself or my bank balance!

Loving your postivity this will get you far! I find this diet plan amazing once you have got over the first week and gone into Ketosis and your body has adjusted! I do not even feel cold this time around like I did last time!

What products do you have? I tend to stick to some of the bars, (you can have them after 2 weeks officially) I then have vanilla shakes and chocolate shakes and really just the chili soup as that is my favourite.

Take Care x x

Hi Theresa,

thanks for coming back , its nice to know someone is supporting me :) yes im very happy with my loss, lets hope its the start of a good weight loss story for me ! hopefully for the last time, well until I have another baby anyway lol! :) but not planning on doing that until I have lost all my weight!

Oh corsa's are lovely! I bet he is loving it isnt he :) I remember how exciting it was when I first passed, driving everywhere !! but like you say petrol isnt cheap, I walk places if I can now ! its alot cheaper lol!

I have had a few naughties today to be honest, nothing major , I just find it very hard when im cooking for harry not to try little bits!! :) but it could be worse, I would normally be drinking a bottle of wine and having a mahoooosive chinese so just going to look at it like that!! :)

Im slightly anxious about the weekend, having a film night tomorrow with friends , which normally means , lots of food, drinks, sweets and chocolate, but I am in the mindset that I am not going to break the plan, especially knowing that I will be breaking it next weekend!

I have the chocolate and strawberry shakes! and I have been having a chicken stock cube at lunch time, then a bar on the evening after my ss+ meal! which tonight was not good quorn hotdogs lol! only thing I had in the freezer :)

What do you have planned for the weekend? :)

L
xxx

Hi Theresa,

thanks for coming back , its nice to know someone is supporting me :) yes im very happy with my loss, lets hope its the start of a good weight loss story for me ! hopefully for the last time, well until I have another baby anyway lol! :) but not planning on doing that until I have lost all my weight!

Oh corsa's are lovely! I bet he is loving it isnt he :) I remember how exciting it was when I first passed, driving everywhere !! but like you say petrol isnt cheap, I walk places if I can now ! its alot cheaper lol!

I have had a few naughties today to be honest, nothing major , I just find it very hard when im cooking for harry not to try little bits!! :) but it could be worse, I would normally be drinking a bottle of wine and having a mahoooosive chinese so just going to look at it like that!! :)

Im slightly anxious about the weekend, having a film night tomorrow with friends , which normally means , lots of food, drinks, sweets and chocolate, but I am in the mindset that I am not going to break the plan, especially knowing that I will be breaking it next weekend!

I have the chocolate and strawberry shakes! and I have been having a chicken stock cube at lunch time, then a bar on the evening after my ss+ meal! which tonight was not good quorn hotdogs lol! only thing I had in the freezer :)

What do you have planned for the weekend? :)

L
xxx

No problem Hun, step away from the naughty things! But at least you are owning up to them first step I suppose! I must be honest not really cooking so don't have that temptation.

Re film night think about why you are doing this and is one night of things not allowed going to make you feel good the next day when you may have to go through ketosis again!

Can't say I like Quorn I have tried it but was not that keen?

As for the weekend not that much really probably my boys will pop in they normally do for a catch up as they work in the week and it's always nice to see little Willow! Then Sunday I am going out for day shopping and probably have my SS+ meal out but sticking to it!

Lots of chilling and catching up on what everyone's been up to on here! X

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend theresa, how have you got on?

I did fine on friday and sunday but I did succumb to naughtiness on Saturday night, I had wine, chinese food and sweets! Im alright about it though, weighed myself as normal on sunday and I had a gain of 3lbs and 3/4 so straight back on it on sunday, weighed myself and have lost 1lb and a 1/2 today so hopefully have that gain will be off soon :) although I slipped it could of been worse as the men had a massive cooked breakfast on sunday morning, which i resisted and stuck to the plan , sooooo much harder when the other half was still being naughty! and this morning he has lost 2lbs 1/2 this morning! jammy git!

Feeling under the weather today , had 1 shake and some chicken stock so far :)

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend! and hope all were more successful than me lol!

L
xxx

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend theresa, how have you got on?

I did fine on friday and sunday but I did succumb to naughtiness on Saturday night, I had wine, chinese food and sweets! Im alright about it though, weighed myself as normal on sunday and I had a gain of 3lbs and 3/4 so straight back on it on sunday, weighed myself and have lost 1lb and a 1/2 today so hopefully have that gain will be off soon :) although I slipped it could of been worse as the men had a massive cooked breakfast on sunday morning, which i resisted and stuck to the plan , sooooo much harder when the other half was still being naughty! and this morning he has lost 2lbs 1/2 this morning! jammy git!

Feeling under the weather today , had 1 shake and some chicken stock so far :)

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend! and hope all were more successful than me lol!

L
xxx

Hi hun yes had a very busy weekend did some spontanious decorating which now looks fab but I am shattered! We were lucky enough that we had two friends come and help or I am sure we would not have got anywhere near as much done. The room is an open plan lounge with the stairs in it which makes it a big job!

Laura Saturday! naughty you! I now see that you are straight back on it and as you say this could have been a bigger slip and you not getting back on it! Sorry to hear that you are not feeling to well I hope you start to feel better soon x

Just noticed that we are the same height are you having 3 or 4 products a day? I went for 3 as this was what I did last time and found that I did not have any issues with this.

Take care and will pop into see if you have posted any updates x x

HI Theresa,

sounds like you had a nice creative weekend then :) I love decorating? what have you done?

I know im naughty#! but I havent got the willpower some folks have, so I now im am likely to have a treat on the weekend, the way I see it is, aslong as I get straight back to it then I dont mind if the weights a little slower coming off, aslong as im doing this the majority of the week, im going to loose weight and be healthier :)

Im back to the weight I was now plus another 1/4 pound off! so no real damage done, considering how much I ate :wave_cry: lol!

Im having 3 a day although my cdc told me to have 4 , I dont find I need it ,especially as im doing SS+ I normally have 2 a day and then some chicken or quorn on the evening :)

Only 3 3/4 off a stone loss now, so hopefully that wont take me too much longer :)

My first goal is to be around 15st for May ~ as I have my sons 2nd bday, then hubbys 31st and then im off to centreparcs for a hen do at the end of the month with lots of slim beautiful ladies ~ I do not want to be the token munter lol!! :)

Hows your week going so far ? ive been in bed today, my nans been looking after harry for me, on the plus side I have no appetite so that certainly helps on this diet!

L
xxx

HI Theresa,

sounds like you had a nice creative weekend then :) I love decorating? what have you done?

I know im naughty#! but I havent got the willpower some folks have, so I now im am likely to have a treat on the weekend, the way I see it is, aslong as I get straight back to it then I dont mind if the weights a little slower coming off, aslong as im doing this the majority of the week, im going to loose weight and be healthier :)

Im back to the weight I was now plus another 1/4 pound off! so no real damage done, considering how much I ate :wave_cry: lol!

Im having 3 a day although my cdc told me to have 4 , I dont find I need it ,especially as im doing SS+ I normally have 2 a day and then some chicken or quorn on the evening :)

Only 3 3/4 off a stone loss now, so hopefully that wont take me too much longer :)

My first goal is to be around 15st for May ~ as I have my sons 2nd bday, then hubbys 31st and then im off to centreparcs for a hen do at the end of the month with lots of slim beautiful ladies ~ I do not want to be the token munter lol!! :)

Hows your week going so far ? ive been in bed today, my nans been looking after harry for me, on the plus side I have no appetite so that certainly helps on this diet!

L
xxx

Hi Hun, we decorated the open plan lounge dining room and stairs and upper hallway & landing! Big job! Just the second coat of the glossing to do!

Re the plan hun you are the one who is in control and have to do it how you want to Hun x

Yes I was the same only have the 3! I enjoy the meal on SS+ although had prawns and lettuce out today and it had no flavour and felt like I had wasted the meal! I still have three products with SS+ meal as do not think would feel good with only 2 products!

Good luck for May target I think it's good to set yourself goals!

Had busy week lots of meetings and am on a course/ conference tomorrow with a buffet lunch so I am taking my toffee bar and will be good! Would love to have a day chilling in bed! Lovely you nan had your little Harry!

Have a good day tomorrow I will pop by to see he you are x

Just re-read my post, I was in bed because I havent been well, not because I was chilling :) although that would have been much nicer! yes my nan loved having harry, shes 80 and enjoys every minute with him :)

Not had a good day today, cant even write how wrong it went as its embarassing! but im going to try again tomorrow, as its a new day! got a 50th birthday tomorrow evening too, but im planning on taking some chicken with me and having that :)

Hows your day been?

L
xxx

Just re-read my post, I was in bed because I havent been well, not because I was chilling :) although that would have been much nicer! yes my nan loved having harry, shes 80 and enjoys every minute with him :)

Not had a good day today, cant even write how wrong it went as its embarassing! but im going to try again tomorrow, as its a new day! got a 50th birthday tomorrow evening too, but im planning on taking some chicken with me and having that :)

Hows your day been?

L
xxx

Hi Hun, sorry I must of read that wrong Hun! Hope you are feeling better! Bless your Nan 80 years old!

Sorry to hear you have not had a good day Hun! You can always send me a private message if you want to offload in private! X good luck for getting backing it tomorrow and hope you have a great day at the party!

I lost 4lb and am really happy with this which means 8lb to go! Have a good day hun x

Back