ss+, disappointed!

CheeseGirl

Gold Member
My 11th week was ss+ and I decided to stay with ss+ for a while at least and so I've been +ing for 2 weeks now, but for these last 2 weeks I've posted my worst weekly losses since starting (2.2, 2.6) and I constantly feel as though my stomach's bloated or something. I just wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if I should just go back to regular old ss for another month. Or, have I reached some sort of mini-plateau that would have happened anyway without switching to ss+?

I'm just not sure what to do. Any ideas? Has anyone else had these bloated feelings whilst on ss+?

what meals have you been eating. this could lie with the bloatedness issue

I've mostly been eating chicken breast and cod, the cod I bake with spices and the chicken breast I also coat with spices and 'saute' in a pan on water. For veg I do iceberg lettuce or lamb's lettuce. Also had tuna one day and 2 eggs another day, but I simply can't do eggs w/o salt so I don't have them any more.

11 weeks suggests your losses are still good.

How much do you still weigh?

This morning I was finally down a bit after 6 days of STS, I'm still quite heavy, just under 195lbs.

It's odd, I can feel nearly every morning (and see on the scales that they want to stop at a lower number but then they jump back up) that I should be down a half pound or more but the scales are stuck. In 10 days they've moved twice :( This hasn't happened before and it's a bit frustrating. I'm not getting discouraged with the diet or anything, I am simply frustrated and want to get past this 'hump'!

Back