• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ss+, disappointed!

My 11th week was ss+ and I decided to stay with ss+ for a while at least and so I've been +ing for 2 weeks now, but for these last 2 weeks I've posted my worst weekly losses since starting (2.2, 2.6) and I constantly feel as though my stomach's bloated or something. I just wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if I should just go back to regular old ss for another month. Or, have I reached some sort of mini-plateau that would have happened anyway without switching to ss+?

I'm just not sure what to do. Any ideas? Has anyone else had these bloated feelings whilst on ss+?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
what meals have you been eating. this could lie with the bloatedness issue
I've mostly been eating chicken breast and cod, the cod I bake with spices and the chicken breast I also coat with spices and 'saute' in a pan on water. For veg I do iceberg lettuce or lamb's lettuce. Also had tuna one day and 2 eggs another day, but I simply can't do eggs w/o salt so I don't have them any more.
11 weeks suggests your losses are still good.

How much do you still weigh?
This morning I was finally down a bit after 6 days of STS, I'm still quite heavy, just under 195lbs.

It's odd, I can feel nearly every morning (and see on the scales that they want to stop at a lower number but then they jump back up) that I should be down a half pound or more but the scales are stuck. In 10 days they've moved twice :( This hasn't happened before and it's a bit frustrating. I'm not getting discouraged with the diet or anything, I am simply frustrated and want to get past this 'hump'!