Ss exercise

aries

Hi guys I'm on sole source, I feel I could be losing weight faster or should be ,been 2 weeks first week was 6 lbs and this week was 3lbs I'm started off at 15 st 7. Does exercise make the weightloss faster at the moment I'm not doing any at all.

aries said:
Hi guys I'm on sole source, I feel I could be losing weight faster or should be ,been 2 weeks first week was 6 lbs and this week was 3lbs I'm started off at 15 st 7. Does exercise make the weightloss faster at the moment I'm not doing any at all.

Hey Aries!! I asked my CDC about it as I was concerned to about my weightloss but she said unless I moved onto the 810 plan they'd be no point as you'd burn off everything you ate and feel rubbish! I didn't want to eat and said I'd wait! We've had similar losses...

Wk 1- 7lbs, wk 2- a dismal 2lbs!! But after feeling so upset at my week 2 WI I willed myself to give CWP another week and I'm so glad I did as this week I lost 6lbs!! So that makes it 15lbs in just 3 wks! Apparently most people have a rubbish 2nd WI she did tell me but I thought she was just saying it to make me feel better!! See what your loss is this week... You might find yourself surprised!! :)

Hi Shazzy
Thanks so much for that I wish I read it yesterday:-( I fell off the wagon this morning .i just need to fight the will poet to get back :-(

You can do it Aries, just get back on the horse (as the old saying said) forget about this slip up and start afresh. Hope your having a good day.:)

Back