SS+ & food question

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
I have decided to move from SS to SS+ and was wondering about the quorn. Does it include the quorn products you can buy such as burgers and sausages or is it just bits of quorn?

I think i read on another thread that its just pieces, mince and plain fillets. when you move up the plans you can introduce others. Don't take my word though as im new. im sure a CDC will be along soon to give the official answer

Yes, just the plain quorn and mince. :)

thanks guys, I got really excited for a minute as my CDC said yes, but I guess that was too much to hope for xx

Any idea what to do to make the quorn pieces/mince interesting on SS+?
Can you add chilli and other spices or is it just herbs? I am veggie and am used to adding zing to the quorn as it is tasteless without.
Only coming up to week 3 on SS and already getting excited about SS+!
Thanks

ohhhh i was hoping there would be some ideas.
I get confused as is ss+ the same as 870? (or whatever its called)
x

im a veggie too and used to add worcs sauce to quorn in stir fry but thats not allowed. :( im pretty sure dried herbs are ok on SS+ as it says calorie free seasonings but again best to check with CDC

Fatty no more- 810 is step 2 after SS and SS+. Don't know much about it as still on SS

Any idea what to do to make the quorn pieces/mince interesting on SS+?
Can you add chilli and other spices or is it just herbs? I am veggie and am used to adding zing to the quorn as it is tasteless without

You can add fresh herbs. Or dried, but check the ingredients. A tiny bit of chilli or curry powder is also okay.

You could mix the quorn with some of the CD savoury flavouring, or even half a soup pack and save the other half of the pack for a small 'meal' :)

You can add fresh herbs. Or dried, but check the ingredients. A tiny bit of chilli or curry powder is also okay.

You could mix the quorn with some of the CD savoury flavouring, or even half a soup pack and save the other half of the pack for a small 'meal' :)

ohh thanks for that, I have been avoiding the mince on ss+

Back