• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SS+ & food question

aloize

I think i read on another thread that its just pieces, mince and plain fillets. when you move up the plans you can introduce others. Don't take my word though as im new. im sure a CDC will be along soon to give the official answer

Any idea what to do to make the quorn pieces/mince interesting on SS+?
Can you add chilli and other spices or is it just herbs? I am veggie and am used to adding zing to the quorn as it is tasteless without.
Only coming up to week 3 on SS and already getting excited about SS+!
Thanks

aloize

im a veggie too and used to add worcs sauce to quorn in stir fry but thats not allowed. :( im pretty sure dried herbs are ok on SS+ as it says calorie free seasonings but again best to check with CDC

aloize

Fatty no more- 810 is step 2 after SS and SS+. Don't know much about it as still on SS

KD

Gone fishing
Any idea what to do to make the quorn pieces/mince interesting on SS+?
Can you add chilli and other spices or is it just herbs? I am veggie and am used to adding zing to the quorn as it is tasteless without
You can add fresh herbs. Or dried, but check the ingredients. A tiny bit of chilli or curry powder is also okay.

You could mix the quorn with some of the CD savoury flavouring, or even half a soup pack and save the other half of the pack for a small 'meal' :)

You can add fresh herbs. Or dried, but check the ingredients. A tiny bit of chilli or curry powder is also okay.

You could mix the quorn with some of the CD savoury flavouring, or even half a soup pack and save the other half of the pack for a small 'meal' :)
ohh thanks for that, I have been avoiding the mince on ss+