SS% : For peeps that have lost 5lbs and over per week

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering for the people that have lost 5lbs or over within a week, have you peeps incorporated exercise or is it just purely 100% SS.

Any feedback would be welcome x

I lost 8lbs in my first week (most people have a big loss) but I have only lost 3 or 4 pounds each week and I am in week 7 now...haven't been doing any exercising at all apart from the odd bit of walking, got an exercise bike sitting in my living room though must make use of it - but I have heard that exercising can slow down weight loss :)

Hi - I've lost 10lb, 4lb, 4lb and then 5lb last week. I haven't done any excercise apart from the odd walk if Im not driving and walking up 1 flight of stairs at work everyday. I want to excercise when i go to step two so i can tone up etc.x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've lost 11lbs 5lbs 3lbs last week I started power walking but I haven't done any this week.

I also think it has a lot to with the person as well because everyone is different some will exercise and get great losses. Some will not and get the same some might exercise and slow there loss down if you get what I mean

I lost 13lbs 1st week,
1 x spinning class and 1 x pilates class and swimming.... 5lb loss 2nd week
no exercise this week but a couple of ss+ days this week to see what my WI tells me tue!
Im giving each option a try and going with what works for my body.
I have been having 1 bar, 1 tetra and 1 shake or soup a day this week and have had 2 ss+ days.
Hope you find the right way for you :)

In the end everyones loss will average out at 3-5lbs a week with exercise or not :)

I don't exercise because I work long hours, move around a lot at work & just don't have the energy. I agree, it all averages out to about a stone per month.

Hi I've lost a total of 15lb in just short of 3 weeks including a planned break with no exercise. Although I ordered a cross trainer which hasn't arrived yet

Thanks guys for your comments. I have 10 days left until my long haul flight and hope to lose few more pounds before my vacation. Lost 3lbs so far this week and was wondering if I could incorporate some exercise then I could shift some extra pounds. Lets see how much I can lose in the next 10 days :)

Back