SS + Help please

You need to get your head in the right place hun, don't waste your time or your money til you know you are ready to commit to the plan. I started last Sep and played with it, too much going on, wasted my money really. However now I feel different, I WILL do it.

In the words of Yoda 'do or do not, there is no try'.

All the best whatever you decide xxxx

I had family diners planned and even an upcomming holiday now, but I figured if I wouldn't start doig CD it would never happen because there's always something. I also think for me it felt like the right time to start. Try to browse this forum and read some of the success stories or the 50 reasons to loose weight-thread. That's motivating.

aww sorry but as has been said you have to be in the right place to start if your not your just throwing your money away.
Magz x

been clothes shopping with my daughter (16) who is gorseous and a size 10 mm......

I need to do this and am determined monday to start 100 % SS. I need to be thin this summer not having another miserable holiday want to be me and enjoy it witout running to the pool and covering up all the time.

I deserve it and my family deserve it, we should be so happy, both me and huby have goo djobs, get on well, nice house everything really, the only problem is me being fat!!!!

It stops me doing things which we should be doing all the time, nights away clothes shopping, holidays nights out.

Anyway I have convinced myself and I have a feeling this thread will be an emotional one. I am going to post my feelings on here and then I can keep reading back over them to remind me of why I am doing this and how I have felt on my journey.

I can't be any more miserable on the shakes than I am now on food!! does that make sense????

Anyway sure I;ll be back soon to let it all out

Thanks for reading x x

Go for it wobbly, we're all behind you ;)

Hiya

I am starting tomorrow and am going to do SS+ for a week or so to get back into it.

Is this right: -

4 packs and skimmed milk or 3 packs and a green and white meal!

Also how much chicken can I have on the meal and I know its a small portion of veg / salad isn;t it. Also can I flavour with anything!

Thanks

x x x

Yes, 4 packs plus 200 ml skimmed milk or 3 packs plus 200 kcal green/white meal.

Amount of packs is regardless of height/gender

Edited to add, 120 g chicken not sure about seasoning though

Back