SS in week 790 at weekends??

:sigh: Has anyone tried SS in the week and then 790 at weekends I am just finding it hard to get back into SS after having a really bad weekend due to my little boy being in Hospital and as i have such a long way o go was wondering if I could do SS through the week which i do really well and then 790 at weekends so i dont feel like I am cheating which seems to make me binge eat! :(

Anyone any thoughs?

Sorry your munchkin isn't too good, hope that gets sorted soon.

But why do you feel you need to eat on the weekends only?

Thats really blurring the boundaries......it's kinda saying its fine to eat on the weekend but not during the week, but why? Whats the difference? The meals will soon creep into the week and possibly get more out of hand.

I'd really stick to one or the other. 790 all the time, or SS. You need to have it defined what you can and can't have - "no I can have this when" type of rules. Sounds like a form of treating yourself with food.

It's really up to you, but it can be very confusing for your body and it might not work too well.

xx

I never saw it that way I just dont want to feel so bad if i cheat with some chicken!

ah.....but when you cheat...you should feel bad!! lol. If you don't feel bad it becomes more acceptable for you and then that leads to all sorts of disasters!!

I am a meanie aren't I?:D

Make a decision. SS or 790.

xx

Back