Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by diamond787, 18 November 2007 Social URL.

1. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

Hi Guys I Started SS For 5 Days and stopped coz i had to go away and started again 7 days later, today is day 2, and last night i had a bite of a kebab roll, and today i had a tiny piece of breast chicken, im so hungry and thought that i would be alot stronger than i first started but im alot worse, does me eating those two affect my weight lose?? my brother is SS on week 3 and his lost a stone and had a few bites here and there on week two.. but im just scared that im not gonna lose hardly anything and is it worth it???:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. shrinking violet

shrinking violet Full Member

Hang on in there, don't give up on SS just yet.

Personally speaking, I found following SS rules to the letter was crucial to success in the first 2 weeks.

Well done on your loss for the first 5 days. I had lost less than you at day 5.
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you won't be in ketosis yet. Be strong for three days and you will be past the worst of it - when ketosis will reduce feelings of hunger.
    good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.